suggest the suburbs where indians leave in brisbane

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by rekakishu, Feb 12, 2014.

1. rekakishu

rekakishu Junior IL'ite

hi ladies..wanted to know where do indians live mostly in brisbane...we are planning to move from city to outer...so looking for the suburbs where indians live..please do reply...

2. rekhashashi

rekhashashi New IL'ite

Hi,
    I would like to have Indian friends in Brisbane. I am Rekha and I am from Bangalore. Would love to make new Indian friends here in Brisbane. If interested pls reply.
    Waiting for ur reply.

Cheers,
    Rekha

3. rekakishu

rekakishu Junior IL'ite

Hi Rekha.....nice to c ur reply..even my name is rekha and from blr...i m glad to be friend with u..waiting for a very long tym...to be friend with an indian.as my hubby work in an US company no indians..to form a circle...i m happy to c u..hope we will be fiends n future....i am sending my details in PM to u...so where do u live???? i live n Mt Gravatt..

4. par

par New IL'ite

Hi Rekha

I am equally interested to have friends in brisbane. I am Parvathy from Kerala. I live in Annerley. Happy to share friendship with u.

Parvathy

5. rekakishu

rekakishu Junior IL'ite

hi ..parvathy..hw r u????

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
  6. AnamikaSuriya

AnamikaSuriya New IL'ite

Hi Rekha, am Anamika, from Bangalore.. Moved to Brisbane last week.. Looking to make new friends here... We stay in kangaroo point.. How about you?

7. aditikrips

aditikrips New IL'ite

hi Anamika, my hubby is also from b'lore, are you still at Kangaroo point ? We are moving to brisbane soon. would appreciate any contact. thanks.

8. aditikrips

aditikrips New IL'ite

hi Rekha, are you sill in Brisbane. I have just joined IL, will be moving to Brisbane soon. would be great to catch up, My Hubby is also from Blore.

9. magicalangel

magicalangel New IL'ite

Hello Rekha,
    May be I am replying late on your query but if you still looking out for area in Brisbane where lots of Indian residing, then Fitzgibbon is the place.
    While moving from South to North Brisbane due to job of my hubby, we saw houses at Fitzgibbon and Carseldine.
    No wonder both residents were Indian as well as ambiances at Fitzgibbon was full of Indians mainly south Indians and Gujarati.
    My name is Hiral. I am residing in Carseldine. Ladies looking for friends nearby area or Brisbane, feel free to consider me one. :)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  10. Cielo

Cielo Bronze IL'ite

Dear all, I have recently moved to Brisbane (2 weeks ago) looking to make some friends here and also want to know about the place in and around here.