What is pranic healing

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Flyingsparks, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Silver IL'ite

Recently when i went to inida..i met a lady about whom i heard that she know pranic healing..my friend sent me there as i was going through some rough phase in my life..

i met her..she asked me some questions about my problems..when i told her about my marital problems..she closed her eyes & held a pendulum like coin with a thread..the pendulum was swinging..she gave me some cards to hold in hand..she told that the cards will attract the negative energy from me,my body..

they she told me some things about our home, our kul devatha etc etc..
    she suggested me some remedies to follow everyday..and also asked me to chant any vishnu mantra..everytime,whenever possible in a day,every single day..

i do try to follow it ..i need to follow it 100%..

i don't doubt in the method..i am curious to know more about it..

i am going through some roughest phase of my married life..i feel like i am screwed..i just want to move on & be happy,peaceful..

kindly throw some light on pranic healing..

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Flyingsparks,

Sairam, Though I have nothing to say about this, just attaching a previous link on this discussion, please help yourself:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/229903-pranic-healing.html

Alternatively chant either Naamasamaran from the link (signature) or Chant Siddamangala Stotra for 40 days, 11 times per day.

May Baba bless your home with peace and harmony, Take Care.

3. shvain34

shvain34 Silver IL'ite

i dunno much abt pranic healing.but i hv heard from a few ppl who hv visited these places. and i hv an acquittance whose mother is a pranic healer. from wht i heard from ppl it cures physical pain.
    this is one i heard.
    they keep a pot of salt water near u during the session and say the pain is transferred to the salt water in the pot and it gets dissolved.
    dunno how far it is true.but i can check from my friend and get u more details on this.

4. Surya

Surya Senior IL'ite

Hi flying sparks,

if you are still interested in knowing about pranic healing, just google "Master Stephen co.". Goto his website and do the meditation video streaming online. I am a pranic healer now. First I did the online streaming of a full moon meditation. I was like flying for the next 2,3 days happily. That's how I got into Pranic healing. Experience it yourself.

1 person likes this.