1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Good ob/gyn in NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by Neelimavajjha, May 28, 2008.

1. Neelimavajjha

Neelimavajjha New IL'ite

HI,

I am a follower of indus ladies from quite sometime but this is my first post.I am 14 weeks pregnant and not satisfied with my current ob/gyn.Can anyone suggest me a good ob/gyn in NJ. I am in North Brunswick.Pls Help.

Thanks
    Neelima

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

3. mom1223

mom1223 New IL'ite

Hello Nandhu,

I just joined this site today. I am also pregnant... Just wanted to know ur opinion about dr. Bharati Mavani if u have seen her... i live in edison and looking a for a good lady ob/gyn...Please let me know if u know anyone...

Thanks..

4. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi neelima!
    </br> by any chance r u going to .. karim...? i feel she is not good and i changed my obgyn...now i am going to plainsboro ...
    </br> bye anooch

5. Neelimavajjha

Neelimavajjha New IL'ite

Hi Nandu&Anooch.

Thanks for your reply.

Nandu, I stay in Hidden lake apts .Where do you stay.

Anooch ,whose your doctor in plainsboro?

Bye
    Neelima

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I am in renaissance in RT.130..

BTW, whos that doc you are mentioning about... May be you can share your experience here... thanks !!!!

7. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi neelima!
    Long back i went to Nuzzhat karim... but suddenly when i need her she is on vacation for 10 days.. so thought its better to choose a group... and my cousin suggested delware valley obgyn group and now i am seeing Dr.Hall. there is one indian doctor too..(bhani sharma). but u got to really wait for a longtime for her appointment.. here is the website Delaware Valley Ob/Gyn & Infertility Group - Obstetrics, Gynecology, Infertility.. check it.. bye
    anooch

8. Angel0205

Angel0205 New IL'ite

If you wish to come to East brunswick, there's a good doctor Dr. ShyamaShree Sengupta, high risk pregnancy doc. If you have any complication or aches somewhere during pregnancy or any prior mishapps then only she takes you.
    She is very nice
    and very helpful, if you wish she will refer you to some good doctors. I'm visiting this doc since my 7th week, now I'm at 14th week, she called me twice and going to have another check up in 16 th week.

9. paayal

paayal New IL'ite

hello all,
    I went to Dr.Sangeetha Dave. shez in lincoln highway,edson.very gud doc..she tried to perform normal delivery to the max & if no other chance only goes to c-section
    regards,
    subha

10. rswarna

rswarna New IL'ite

Than Delaware Valley there is a dr in the same 666 Plainsboro Complex. She is Dr. Rashmi Acharya, She does very well. Delaware Valley is affliated to Princeton University hospital. But Rashmi Acharya, is affliated with "St Peter University Hospital" / "Roberwood Johnson hospital".
    I just had my baby 4 months back. To my experience and my friends experience, whom ever went to delaware valley, went for a c-section (this may be a co-incidence also).
    Thanks
    Swarna