1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Yennamo Yetho

The problem with remakes is that you would probably enjoy watching it only if you haven't watched the original. Otherwise, you might just end up comparing every scene of the movie with the original.

But Yennamo Yetho is one film that you will end up hating even if you haven't watched the original. Bad direction, bad acting, bad choice of actors, bad editing- everything seemed to be on the negative point from the word go!

I probably hate the film a little more than others due to the fact that I enjoyed watching the original Ala Modalaindi. Ala Modalaindi was a fun film with good, effortless and natural acting from all the actors and an amazing chemistry between the lead pair- Nani and Nithya Menon. Yennamo Yetho on the other hand is a lazy effort to remake a superhit film and ends up being flat and just plain lousy.

Everyone seem to be forcing themselves to act and scenes which looked natural in the original, just end up looking artificial and seemed to be added into the film for the sake of it.

Gautham Karthik need to buck up if he wants to sustain in the industry and the first thing he needs to do is start choosing good scripts and directors. The heroine and all other actors, seemed to be there but without adding any value to the film. Even Prabhu end up looking so fake.

Overall, Yennamo Yetho is a film that you all should definitely miss.

3 people like this.
  3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Seems like the only interesting thing about the movie, is reading your review Sof. This reminded me of the time you posted 'Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal' movie review and we all teased you for 'how the boring movies lure you into watching them, and your patience on sitting through the end of the movie.. ' .:)

1 person likes this.
  4. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha gosh! I do have bad lucks with films, don't I? Somehow I end up watching films that should be avoided at any costs by any normal, sane human beings

1 person likes this.
  6. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

sofea... feel gud if ur bad luck makes gud luck for others(decided to watch the movie but cancel the plan reading ur review!!!).. anyway u saved my time energy n money.. thanks for it..

3 people like this.
  7. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Silence -malayalam movie-avg movie...

8. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

tamil film piriyamanavale

9. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

London Bridge:- I don't know why PrthiviRaj is taking such an ordinary movie. He can do much better. If it was some struggling actor, I would have liked him. Since its Prthivi, dislike for London Bridge :(

10. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Maan karate :- Apt movie for Siva Karthikeyan, though movie is ok