1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage by destiny or love ---- a journey

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Thinkingbeauty, Apr 23, 2014.

DID YOU LIKE MY STORY??

1. VERY INTERESTING

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. GOOD

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. AVERAGE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. POOR

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

nice start up and good going . beauty.......

2. Thinkingbeauty

Thinkingbeauty Bronze IL'ite

PART 9

Our days were going on as usual, mornings were often filled up unnecessary arguments between all of us for issues like who will get up first; I had to keep my new alarm clock in the bathroom due to pressure from my friends. I was often bored with sharing the office space with those two men. Those people were always gazing their screens and I had nothing much to do. I started reading books, I read one of my all time favorite novel, “ Five point Someone “ during that time. Later I started reading any books I received and began to develop a passion for reading.
    We had a friend from Assam (who shared the cab with us), Sanga. She was a localitie and she knew Pune more than all of us. She had completed her graduation from Pune and joined along with 4 other friends of her. They were quite unhappy with the MNC culture right from the time of induction classes and later quit their jobs before completing their probation period.
    Sanga and one of his friends, Vikas came closer to all of us especially, through Rekha who was the most outspoken member of our group. We happened to see them in shopping malls and Chats and sev corners. They did take us to some expensive restaurants and chat corners which we all equally enjoyed. When it comes to outing, Preeti and Aish had a totally different attitude. Both of them wanted to spend a lot of time over phone calls and so during outings their faces often turned pale when it is time for them to make their regular calls.
    I had no one to call frequently expect my sister to whom I speak daily in the noon time. Sanga s friend liked us a lot for our simplicity and least did they know that we were on the planning a new Avatar!!!

2 people like this.
  3. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Nice episode.. It brought me memories of my first job where I was posted in Ahmedabad and was in a similar situation like yours. The morning arguments which you have mentioned is quite common among us too.

I became a great fan of Chetan Bhagat stories and it is during that time I read Five point someone and One night @ the Call center. Good old days :)

4. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Oh no..post more :|

Really osm :) :)

5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

I came here to read the next episode but in vain :(

6. Thinkingbeauty

Part 10

We hardly had place for three of us in the dressing room of Globus. Myself and Aish were to try our first Jeans on that day accompanied by Rekha. Rekha did have a good dressing sense and a good collection of dresses to. She knows this better than us and so she decided to do our makeover. I brought my first branded Jean for Rs.1500/- along with a short sleeve dark green color T-shirt with black print. I really admired myself at the mirror and wanted to wear the same to office. My friends stopped me saying, it was not a formal wear and so I should not wear.
    I started liking this new feeling of getting inside a tight blue outfight. It helps me to dress faster paired with a top, and then I am ready and confident. Sanga was encouraging me a lot on this, along with another friend Trisha (from Hyderabad). I like Trisha a lot and so does she we both really like each other a lot. Trisha and Sanga became very very close to me which made Rekha not so happy.
    Trisha, a pretty Telugu speaking girl settled in Chennai. What else can I say about her?? She had long black hair and a good wheatish complexion which made any dress look awesome on her. Rekha knew Trisha sometimes, even was outshining over her. Trisha s smile was very cute and the attitude she carried made us close. She knew Telgu, Tamil, kanada, English, Hindi and even some Bengali… She was a talented young girl and very smart at work.
    Her work was related to that of Aishu and Riya Trisha being smarter gave them a tough time by sitting on their heads for her work…
    Aishu was feeling very tired, that day and as usual she did not have her breakfast. She was going to our meeting room, (loo) when suddenly Trisha held her for a report. Trisha wanted to submit a report to her boss which requires date from Aishu. She literally pulled Aishu who was about to open the gate of the loo saying “You come here with me first, and give me the data before going anywhere”!@#$

1 person likes this.
  7. Thinkingbeauty

PART 11
    This incident set Aishu on her nerves and she was very upset with Trisha. Rekha too found this behavior weird. But I and Riya could laugh on this incident for hours. I was standing in their planning department when Trisha and Aishu started shouting at each other. Trisha wanted to convince that she did not know Aishu was not well and all she wanted was her report. Aishu very angry and shouted, “If I fall sick and die who will give you the report”??? At these words of Aishu, I started laughing until I had to leave the room since I was unknowingly adding oil to the burning lamp.
    As I stepped out of cabin, I happened to see two other staff. I did not know their names, one of them remarked,” Hey what are you girls doing here, playing around and passing time. I gave him a glance and walked by thinking to myself that I had enough memories to smile the entire day. On my way back to my seat, I dropped in for a chat with our Sanga. She was running around with different samples and she had to do some measurements.
    She was wearing a black Enzyme washed Jeans and a short sleeve white T-shirt. The first question she asked on seeing me is why I did not wear a Jean and wore this salwar.I assured that very soon I will wear one to office. I started sharing Aishu s and Trisha s “joke of the day “with her. I happened to again see those two people coming to our cabin with an intension of speaking to us.

1 person likes this.
  8. keerthi286

keerthi286 Senior IL'ite

nice episode...waiting for next episodes....

1 person likes this.
  9. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

hey loved ur story.. please post bigger episodes

1 person likes this.
  10. swathz

swathz New IL'ite

Hi ur and writing nd story line is good:) Small suggestion if possible please post the episodes as new Thread ...