1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

New Diet chart with my experience !

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by krishnaamma, May 28, 2008.

Do you like this type of food to reduce your weight?

1. Yes

292 vote(s)
    89.0%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Madhu,

Dont worry. Every thing will be alright. do slow and study. Why dont you get the belt here? I got my belt here only. If you wear while working you will feel comfort. And you will feel less pain. As you said 'something is better than nothing' I am also llike you only. As Itold you I just now started walking. But many other members are walking even 1 hour in Tread mill and you see Mubeen is going to gym. So we each of us should do what we can. ok ya? dont feel bad. what you are doing is more than enough. Take care.

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  2. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Hi Krishnaamma,

Just went through all the posts and got to know about the weight loss plan from tomorrow.Count me on.I don't have a good gym nearby or a treadmill at home as I will stick to going up and down the stairs as i live on 4th Floor as many times as i can do and also go for atleast 15 mins of walking.Have a 2 year old daughter who goes to the Nursery ,so morning time is household work and can concentrate on diet.

I am quite overweight right now as I had c-section and also like to confess that I am totally foodie eating wrong and high caloried food all the time.But from tomorrow onwards,there I go.............

Hi Shanthi (I missed the 16th Meet),Mubeen,Vahee,shvap_76(Where are you in Deira,I am in Frij Murar) and all the others who I have missed................

Thank You Once again Everyone for such a detailed information and specially to Krishnaamma....

Love
    Babita

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  3. Gita Madhu

Gita Madhu New IL'ite

All I can say is your hubby is very cooperative!
    I did this diet too- but sadly after I had already been dieting for many months and so there was no weight loss.
    But I will advise people not to follow diets but rather just be sensible in eating and to be more active.

Men have better metabolism and so seem to loose weight more quickly.

It seems green tea increases metabolism. Also drinking lots of water. Another thing is that drinking cold water burns calories.

4. laasya

laasya Silver IL'ite

Dear Krishnamma

How r you, sorry for the late reply, these days my child is not feeling well, need to concentrate on her.

Let me congratulate u for the stenuous work you did just to help others
    how to thanq Krishnamma
    Just to read all your postings in this thread made me to sit couple of hrs, i could imagine how much time u spent to gather all the info and fpr the detailed documentation:thankyou2:soooooooooooomuch

So tomaro wat we need
    1. to check the weight and
    2. follow the diet
    am i correct

For how long we need to follow this diet i mean to check our wts again

can we eat split wheat rawa upma with vegetable for lunch (except chapathi for some days) just for a change

Eagerly waiting to join all the ladies who are starting the diet on monday
    Thanx

Love

5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI Babita.

Welcome to this new diet group... we are happy that so many are joing with us...
    i'm living in hor al anz area.....

vahee

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI laasyaa

How r u.. hope u were busy with weeknd... i guess we can have slight modifications in our lunch diets... need not be the same everyday... main thing is night we need to maintain with fruits... that's the secret...

vahee

7. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    So many are set to go with the new diet .Thanks for krishnaamma to start this thread, its really a boost for others.
    As I already told Iam in somewhat similar type of diet going through, I wanted to give some tips.
    Whenever u feel like munching have some friedgram/pottukadalai, peanuts store some previously, roasted chanadal/brown kadalai, fruits like (watermelon, papaya, kiwi, oranges), cucumber .
    Watch ur weight weekly it will reduce by gms only .
    U can have ur dinner early.
    What I do is take lunch betweem 11:30 to 12:00 so in the evening I feel hungry very soon so around 6:00 I have my dinner ,usually I go for walking in the evening(after 7:00) , so after coming from walking I drink lot of water and sleep if any day I am hungry i have some fruits.
    It all depends upon ur body type if I take some snacks my weight doesn't reduce for eg last week I prepared some thattais and cake i couldn't resist i had some the other day also i had some cutlet so this week my weight was constant not reduced or gained .
    I have seen many here from Gulf as u know friday is weekend I have the food what i prepare for family like biryani, pulao anything but in a small amount. Every friday morning I watch my weight.

Happy dieting main thing is enjoy ur dieting .
    love,
    latha

8. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Thnx latha

9. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI Krishaanama

GM.. Hw r u.. So many new frds are joiing. quiet interesting and excited...

Latha mohan has also given some tips...

i did one thing during this one week... i like oranges and grapes .. so i kept in a plate in my dining table... so if i feel hungry.. i make sure i eat that only... other day i kept carrot and cucumber... same thing means we get bored..like this also we can follow...

also i checked my weight today morning its not fluctuating.. its 2kgs... (first 3days GM diet and 4 days kichappa diet)

10. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Babita,
    welcome to this thread. Yes you can join us. Just eat as per your wish but besure it is not fried or oily food. Make a food diet according to your taste and follow it, In the evening, please post it here. Because it will be useful for others. OK?
    drink plenty of water 2 to 3 lt. and walk or do exercise with out fail. that is all.
    going up and down the stairs is also a good exercise. All the best!