Sri Angala Parameswari Amman

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by ghandhi, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ghandhi

ghandhi New IL'ite

Hi Chitra madam,

I'm new to the forum and I was impressed with your replies to those who were seeking answers to their doubts & queries.
    I am sure that you can also clear some of my queries and provide some informations & details which I my seeking. I interest in knowing more about the deity Sri Angala Parameswari. She is our Kula devatha and we have been conducting puja for her every Pournami for the past 25 years.
    We have also been doing special Homa and special 108 milk pot abishega in the Tamil month of Aadi for the past 9 years.
    Currently we are in the process of making arrangements to celebrate the 10th year in a grand manner. We want to prepare a booklet which briefly elaborate the story, slokas, mantras, worship procedures and even bhajans. We wanted the devotees attending the occasion to be aware all about the worship of Sri Angala Parameswari.
    I will appreciate if you could assist in obtaining the details I'm looking for.
    The annual event is to take place on 31 July 11. I'm already in the process of collating relevent info & details about Sri Angalamman. I value every info or details required for the proposed booklet. I look forward to your valuable assistance. Thank you.

May God Bless

Regards

Ghandhidass
    Singapore

2. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Hello Ghandhi,i think u dont mind me reply to u r post.I hope the Angala Parameshwari Ashtotharam will be helpfull for u r booklet.And also u can add some of the facts and stories abt her from the below link

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/t...nteresting-facts-stories-about-goddess-3.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  3. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

the last page of ashtotharam

Attached Files:

4. archabi

archabi New IL'ite

Hi Ghandhi sir,

I am Archana from Madurai, I am a classical dancer. I once had to choreograph a song about Sri Angala Parameshwari and i feel she is often coming into my life.
    I am getting attached to her, but i least know about her and there isnt much info online. If you can find time do tell me more about her since she is your kula deivam.
    I see you are going to have a veru nice festival for her. Wish you success in your endeavours. If you want i can send you that song about her.

Thank you in Advance.

5. mythilibalraj

mythilibalraj New IL'ite

Hi swethasri
    thanks for ur great work.. even i m searching for my kuladeivam angalaparameshwari slogam.. really i m very happy to c this here..

6. mythilibalraj

mythilibalraj New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Is there any small slogam for our kuladeivam sri angala parameshwari amman?? if anyone knows about this please i request you to post the slogam here.. thanks a lot in advance.. May God bless you..

7. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Pacha vayalai saranthaval...ellar vazhavaiyum valamakka vanthaval...unnai saranthu iruppaval sellvai kozhumadai sasthavai parka..ange pakkathil iruppal..

8. speedbull

speedbull New IL'ite

Thank you very much, for the nice sharing.