1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Any Doctor or Nurse or in the Medical line in this Forum..???

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by jayana, Apr 17, 2006.

1. jayana

jayana Senior IL'ite

Hello,

Are there any of u who is in the Medical field, a member in this forum??.....I have a few queries.....please respond !!!

Regards,
    Jay

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

natural

dear jay
    cant call myself a doc but have written a couple of books (with husband) on nature cure /natural hygiene. we treat people by staying as close to nature as possible. the cure of any disease mainly depends on one's vitality and how u reset to nature.
    sathya

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2007
  3. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hi

Dear Jay

I am a Siddha Doctor.(I have my bachelors degree in Siddha medicine and Surgery).

If you are comfortable, I am willing to answer your doubts and try the best to give some solution.
    Cheers:wave
    Vijee

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Homeopathy

Dear Jay,

I know Homeopathy, got through two postal diplomas but have not registered myself as a doctor.
    What I have is practical experiance with my father and grandpa. That's all. I have been looking after my family all the time and we have never been to the hospitals, unless it is needed.

If you want any help from my side, count me in.
    Latha :wave

5. mara

mara New IL'ite

hello

HI!
    I recently moved to new jersey from Chennai,India.I am a MBBSdoctor trying for a residency here in US.

Regards
    mara

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2007
  6. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

hey

nice to see so many people in medical field, hmmm i think i can also ask u many doubts..... :)

7. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

urgent help needed

hi all the docs,
    can u pls solve my one problem . i stay in china and i told somebody to bring folic acid frm india . she bough the tablets which contents 5 mg as i had heard a pregnant lady should take 4 mg of folic acid . i am planning for a second baby so i start taking these tablets . i just wanted to make it confirm is it ok if i take the medicine or i should stop taking it . coz it is realy difficult for me to get another one of 4 mg . and in china its not aviable . pls advise as soon as possible its urgent .txs in advance .

8. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

I am very happy to see all "DOCTORS" in IL...I too have a query ..
    --->To control pain during menstural cyclic periods can a person take tablets such as "Meftal".
    --->Frequently if i do more stressed work at a same time my joints in shoulder leads to severe pain ,i can releive the pain only when i give a hot water massage and by applyinf "Franch oil".may i know the reason for pain and as a precausion what should i do ?
    ---->Is that necessary to take any calcium sandos tablet...I am fed up to take tablets as they lead to adict...So please suggest me some natural tips ...
    ---->I have thin hair with no wealthy ,i am takin milk,green leaves(spinach),using only "shiyekai" to wash my hair and oiling rountinely but for few 5-6 yrs this thickness reminds same...Pls suggest me to have a healthy protein hair and suggest me a best conditioner!!!

9. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello nalini

i suggest u read up ask bambi on health for your problems

sathya

10. priyamuthu

priyamuthu Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    do any of u know the remedy for dermatographism. my hubby has that for t past fw months. he always feel like scratching his arms. can u pls hlp m with the remedy?