May 2014 Mom to Be Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ruthwithus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

hi aarthi just peeped to luk in d next DD Club
    cute work for ur lil one!!!
    btw congrats on ur pregnancy!!!
    wish u safe delivery dear!!
    tc!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

hi may DD Club dearies!!
    next in queue!!!
    hope all are exited for the D-Day:)
    good luck to everyone!!!
    wishing u all healthy babies n safe delivery:cool2:

4 people like this.
  3. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies....
    hope all r doing good....
    im completing my 36th week today.. 4 more weeks to go....
    Btw.. Baby is now in head down position... But sad thing is nuchal cord has rounded up d baby.... And baby weighs around 2.5 kg per last week scan.... Hops everything goes fine....

1 person likes this.
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Radical,
    Hope you will be able to handle those troubles and hope these will vanish with delivery! :thumbsup
    Take care dear.

All the best Crazy queen! :thumbsup

5. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

Knock Knock!!!!! where are you all momies??

@crazyqueen : Once the cord gets circled, is there a chance to if getting de-tangled? What did doc tell? Here in Inida if it happens, everyone starts blaming mom telling the sitting position was not correct.

My MIL keeps telling not to sit cross-legged or else the chord gets circled around the baby. don't know how far it's true. If it happens to me I am sure she will be ready to put the blame on me

6. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

That's ridiculous, anyways MILs need something to blame on DIL lol! Hope you are doing fine Tinygirl. It was good to hear from you after a long time. Enjoy all the pampering at your mom's place.

Hello Radical, how was your appointment today? You have now only few days dear, soon all the pain will vanish once you see your LO. Good luck with everything, I will be keeping you and your LO in my prayers.

Hello Aarthizone, really cute outfits. I just called my son's ped and they told me that I can call and schedule first week check up with the same ped when LO arrives. Did you decide on your c-section time then? I am having mine in the morning.

Whitelite, I think recovery will be same if you get tubes tied. I also had option to choose a Catholic hospital that has better facilities and 24X7 Anesthetist, that's why my OB does VBAC over there but in case if I end up with emergency c-section then won't be able to get tubes tied. The other hospital is little small and Anesthetists are on call, so my OB does not do VBAC there! That's why I am just going for RCS at the other hospital so they can do tubal ligation while I am already cut open.

Hello Gae, congratulations on crossing 36 weeks dear. Enjoy yourself and LO, it is good that you are keeping away from MIL tantrums. So are you going weekly for OB appointments now? We are almost at the end of the tunnel dear!

HellO Zoya, no updates from you since a long time! Hope everything is ok , is your mom here now? Take care dear and keep us posted on latest updates.

Hello Prettypirt, hormone messes us up dear. It is normal to get angry or frustrated. I also feel like crying sometime and get angry over little things. Whenever this happens, I try to divert my mind to something else. Watch TV, movies, or do something that makes you happy.

Hello Crazyqueen, yey just 4 more weeks to go. Good luck with everything dear. Take care.

Hi to SSmom, and all other momies...

7. Priyamadduri

Priyamadduri Silver IL'ite

Hi radical,

I'm from july to-be-mom club just in curiosity I always go thru other clubs so today happened to see your problem abt bells palsy (facial paralysis). I had the same problem 2 yrs before so thought of sharing my views here. I know how tough it would be for you to handle it now. but trust in god be strong just carry on with your pregnancy don't let this issue spoil your happiness.

Pls have a second opinion abt taking steroids at this stage ( sorry if I am wrong) just get a strong opinion from the dr that it is ok to take steroids. Exercise and physiotherapy is the best way you can recover from bels palsy. Your recovery time may vary from person to person minimum 15 days. Are you consulting any special dr for the same? have a opinion most of the time its due to viral fever.

When I had suffered I used some stickers to cover my eyelid. pls get an opinion from a good physiotherapist search google for exercises.

Don't lose hope u and ur Lo r in my prayers. U will have a healthy baby soon.

Take care of yourself.

1 person likes this.
  8. Priyamadduri

Radical,

How to Cure Bell's Palsy Facial Nerve Disorders: 11 Steps

Massaging and covering your eyes are really important. don't take anything cold at all and limited head bath.
    After delivery also take care of your eyes which is very important. how is your eyes now can u close it completely?

9. Radical

Radical Silver IL'ite

Hello All,

I am okay. I dint go for internal examination today. Spoke to few of my friends and checked on net, everyone said at 38th week getting checked might trigger labour or atleast you may bleed a bit. I am not worried about all of these but No way I am ready before saturday as I am waiting for my hubby. He will be here on sat morning, after that I am okay for anything. I have left everything to god and waiting for sat.

I dont know if I did right thing or not.

Radical

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. Priyamadduri