September 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Awife, Jan 8, 2014.

1. YaminiC

YaminiC Silver IL'ite

My anamoly scan went well ..... doc said everything is good nothing to worry ......
    We felt very happy seeing her :)yes: its baby girl ) movements ..... When we first saw her she is drinking amniotic fluid and after sometime she had put her legs on her face ..... its a wonderful feeling to see our baby :)
    I am not feeling baby movements yet .... waiting eagerly for that ..... slowly started to gain weight .....

Hope everything is going good with all of you ..... take care

3 people like this.
  2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Yamini,
    Good that Anomaly went well. Its really a good one to watch the little one in the screen! Mine will be on 18th, lets wait & watch the little ones show!
    Even i wish to know the gender(curiosity)! But in India its not allowed! I will have to wait till the delivery to know the sex of the baby!

Take care.

2 people like this.
  3. Awife

Awife Bronze IL'ite

How is it going girls ? I have been put on Iron tablets as my HB is low. I guess these tablets are making me extremely constipated. :bang

Other than that, I was wondering if anyone is taking calcium tablets?

I am already in my maternity clothes :yes:
    Gained a lot of weight . I was 63kgs when I came to know I was pregnant. Today I was around 69-69.5 kgs. :hide:
    I am just worried if I am gaining a lot shakehead
    I have no exercise :( The weather is still cold (like 7 to 11 deg celicus) and makes me not want to go outside for a walk :( Walking at home does not feel like an exercise .

Did anyone join any classes related to pregnancy?

Has the kicking started ? :) I still don't feel kicking but something happens near my lower belly sometimes. I can't explain what it is exactly but it is something different.

By the way, I was planning to get a maternity sleeping body pillow. Is it a good idea to buy it now?

When to start applying stretch mark avoidance cream ? Does it really help ? Any thoughts?

4. Awife

Awife Bronze IL'ite

@YaminiC, Congratulation !!! It's a girl :) So are you all excited and ready to buy pinks and purples :)

1 person likes this.
  5. YaminiC

YaminiC Silver IL'ite

@ Awife

Thank u :) ..... ya i already started searching for dresses, headbands and all other stuff online .... making the list to buy ..... but thinking to buy the stuff only after 7th month ... searching for names too :) ....

I am having only prenatal tabs ... my doc didn't suggest any calcium tabs for me .... i heard having iron tabs will make severe constipation ..... eat groundnut chakki , dates .... they will improve ur HB count ....

We have nice weather from last 1 week ..... so i am walking 2miles daily ....

me too not feeling any kicks may be they will start in 1 or 2 weeks :)

6. Vasumathy

Hi Awife,
    I am with Iron pills as well. It didn't bring me constipation yet! (touchwood) May be fruits are saving me! My Hb levels reduced from 11.5 to 10.5 and with iron pill for a month it increased only 0.1! Everyone says its hard to improve Hb levels with pregnancy! May be better absorption would help! Try Vit C rich fruits along with iron pill intake. It will improve the absorption!

I too take calcium pills. Its tough to manage milk/yoghurt conception along with iron pills and calcium pills. Somehow planning to give gap between them!

I felt the baby moves at the 18+W start. Initially it was like something is happening inside lower tummy! Now Baby movements are more recognizable! :thumbsup No more confusion!

Weight gain is with me as well. I gained close to 5Kg till now. Hope it won't be worst in the end! Watching my diet so that i won't need to worry about insulin levels too!
    I walk only inside house, that too slow ones! I can't do more than that for now!

People ask to anti stretch mark creams from 2-3 months! Few say it helps, many says stretch mark does come whatever we do! Its worth trying too!

Take care.

7. Vasumathy

Hi Ladies,
    I had my anomaly scan yesterday. Baby is good. Co-operated well! Everything seemed good, waiting for the reports to confirm it though!
    Saw my little one. :) Baby was busy shaking hands & legs throughout scan! Its good to watch the little one!

Bad news is my weight gain is starting rapid. Gained 8 Kgs so far! Hope I will be able to hold on! Lets see how that goes!

Hope rest of the mom-to-be busy with their works!
    Take care.

2 people like this.
  8. rems14

rems14 New IL'ite

helo how to join sept due date club.my dd is also on sept,im preggy with twinsconsole1

9. Vasumathy

Hi Rems,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :) Double congrats on twins! You are the first twin mommy for the club!
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hope you & your little ones are doing great. Have you taken Anomaly scan?
    Take care.

1 person likes this.
  10. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    How are you doing? I am done with anamoly scan and dr said everythingis normal and my next check up will be nextmonth second week.
    I am 18 weeks now still i didnt feel my baby movements :-(
    did any one did GTT test ?
    How are you passing time i am at home passing time is horrible as my in laws are doing all works