1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

EMBARRASSING LoL moments :D

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Angellic, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

EMBARRASSING LoL moments :D

Past seems to be funny when you were embarrassed in it. Well, I guess, I could write a book out of it. So many to say, but here comes a few long time buried memories which I try not to think but obviously neither I could forget nor could believe It happened to me or I did that. I wrote those moments in my diary as I know, someday I'll look back and smile'. Now, they really do make me smile.
    Well, to begin with. Let me take you back 14 years ago, I was in grade four. It was a Friday, our annual open house day. With super excitement, I dressed up (obviously my school uniform). I was searching for my
    pink minnie mouse face wala wrist watch that my dad gifted to me few days back. I wanted to show that watch to all my friends so I was searching for it. Finally I got it.

I noticed the watch was not (
    tick ticking) working. I knew the reason too. Dad told me that it was a water proof watch. So to check it,ideasmiley without my parent’s knowledge, I dipped the watch in the water tub . Though it was working at that moment, but donno when exactly it stopped working. I slowly showed it to my mom, looking for some other options.

My mom simply told me
    “No one gonna ask you the time” so if you want to show it off to your friends, you can wear it. I will tell you the correct time, you can adjust the time before you meet your friends”. I was quite satisfied with my mom’s idea so I wore it…

We went by bus. I took a window seat, while my mom and ma elder bro occupied the next seat just behind me. A stranger came and sat next to me. I was completely lost in my own world, enjoying my window seat.

As usual, Life always throws googlies in between.
    That stranger pointing at my minnie mouse wala wrist watch asked me the time. I was completely blank. Donno how to respond. My bro and my mom were laughing. My face turned red. I turned back for some help, my mom gestured me the time but before me, my bro told the time to that stranger. I felt so bad. I was cursing that stranger for asking me the time.

It took away my excitement and happiness and put sorrow in its place. Then after sometime, he got up from the seat. Before going,
    he pulled his sleeves up andchecked the time on his wrist watch. I threw an angry look at him. But he gave me a smile in return. I just dropped my head down, hiding face....jpg hiding my face. Now, thinking about that moment brings a big smile on my face…
    I was in ninth std, it was a half day because of last working day. I was a school bus student while most of my friends were using public transport. They all requested me to join them. I was bit scared because my parents never allowed me and warned me not to travel in BEST buses without them.

But as my friends requested me
    so to explore some thrill, I joined them. My friends (almost 6 gals) took the back seat, I wanted window seat (which were already occupied by my friends) so I took the window seat just ahead of them. My friends were in a naughty mood and wanted to play some funny prank so they asked me to pour some ideas. It was my plan and the plan was to check the awareness among the passengers ;) gigglingsmileyhahaha…

1, 2, 3 start… “Snake, Snake! Help, help bachao bachao” imagesscreem.jpg my friends screamed harmoniously. To our surprise, there were no expected reactions from the people. All the passengers turned back, some gave a smile, while some gave a terror look expressing their anger, while few threw a blank expression of neither smile nor angry. Seeing such stupid reaction from the ppl, I turned my face back towards my friends. All fixed their stony eyes on me because it was my idea. I couldn’t resist the impulse to laugh. Looking at me, my friends too burst out laughing…laugh1smiley

After a while, the conductor came towards us and gave a big lecture for 5 mins.
    "Girls should not behave like this, girls should follow some discipline in the public places, have some manners blablabla…We all were listening to his advice very carefully and felt quite insulted.

But now when I read about this incident all I could say is
    ~ utter stupidity. My god, how stupid I was to give such stupid idea and how stupid were my friends to execute that stupid plan. Shameful it was, but maza aaya (had big fun)…
    I still remember the date; it was 18[SUP]th[/SUP] march, once a nose-cut moment, now a LOL moment to think about. It was our last exam (SSC) (Marathi paper).

Done with our exams, we girls were planned to go to
    “NILGIRIS” a hotel in BARC. It was actually workers canteen which we didn’t know but they serve damn yummy food, that I know as my dad once bought chole bhatura and gulab jamun from that hotel, trust me it was damn tasty. So I recommended this hotel to my friends without knowing the pros and cons of it…

We went inside the hotel; we took our seat and were busy chatting forgetting the world around us. After chatting for quite long time, I was thinking in my mind,
    why I didn’t receive a menu card from the waiter :confused2:. My friends were also in the same thought. Then we saw people were standing in a queue to get the food of their choice. We too joined them. I saw all were standing with a plate, but we gals were without it.

Mujhe laga (I thought) on the way me, someone will give us plates. As we went close to the food counter, the waiter (not actually a waiter, as there were no waiters in that hotel, a stuff-incharge, I can say) smiled at us and told us to collect the plates, pointing his index finger towards a corner.

Standing in the queue for 10mins, with disappointment, we were about to scatter to collect the plate. But looking at our innocent (hahaha) face, that same person smiled again and said, one person can go and collect the plates for all while others
    please stay calm and stand in the queue.

“STAY CALM”??? are we in an ICU to stay calm, teasing smiley.jpg commented one of ma friends. We all broke out in laughter uncontrollably. Then one of my friend brought the plates for us. We took all our favourites on the plate and moved towards the counter to pay the money.

I turned back to check whether we have someone like us, not knowing the working of this hotel. That person was still looking at us, smiling.
    We silently moved towards our place, but it was occupied by someone else.

Excuse me, its our seat, we were sitting in this place, I told.

He smiled and said, why don’t you gals have some other place??

Making some faces, we moved. Then we had our food. After finishing, I was looking for water, atleast pani tho serve karo yaar :( (atleast serve some water) I cried.

All self serve, c’mon yaar, there the water is, said one of my friends…

We were done with it and were about to leave, one person called us and told us to dispose the plates in the basin. We were like
    “WHAT” ye bhi hume hi karna padega? Then cursing the hotel for its stupid system, we came out.
    And we took an oath not to enter this hotel anytime in our life.

But actually speaking, hotel was good, food was very tasty, ppl around us were fine, its only our childish attitude that resulted in that hahaha moment, but loved that moment as it became a funny memorable day to think about.
    Last but not least, this was quite recent one. Me and my besties got into the bus in a hurry. We settled expressing a great sigh of relief. As the bus took a wrong route, we three got up from our seat and ran towards the front to stop the driver…

Wait wait, (kay jaala?) what happened? Asked the conductor.

I slowly asked him with fear
    ”Kharghar nahi jayega kya?”
    He gave a terrified look. My god, I was dead for a second,
    imagesscary....jpg looking at his anger…

One of my friends went ahead and asked the driver
    “kaka, thamba nah (uncle, please stop nah), humala kharghar zaicha aahe”(we wanna go to kharghar). He too gave the same look but thank god he stopped the bus…

But the conductor even after we got down, his face was still the same. OH god, I was literally shivering even after I got down from the bus.
    Is this what we call it as killer look kya? asked one of my bestie. imagessmee.jpg All burst out laughing. I couldn’t recollect the conductor’s face now, but can never ever erase that look out of my sight…

These are some of my
    :rotfl moments that I have preserved in my diary.

Thanks for reading :)

With love,
    Angellic :)

11 people like this.

2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Angelic loved reading ur Embarassing LOL moments I can understand how you must have felt then but now we can LOL about them.

1 person likes this.
  3. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

enjoyed reading it!!:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Angelic,

:) :) True, what we felt embarassing in the past , make us laugh in the present.

Fun memories

1 person likes this.
  5. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Good memories.
    Nice way of preserving of memories in a diary. Good going.
    Me too will follow this henceforth.

1 person likes this.
  6. bloregal

bloregal Senior IL'ite

hi angellic:wave
    :wowit was fun reading all the embarrasing moments...u seem to have enjoyed ur teenage lyf very much..:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  7. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Angelic
    loved reading them:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  8. mithra3412

mithra3412 Platinum IL'ite

loved them Angel :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Quite funny to read!

1 person likes this.
  10. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Hey thank you so much rajinitk4...
    :bowdown

Yup, that's true...
    the last incident was something i can never ever forget in ma life ...I was seriously scared to death
    :shaking::shock: when that conductor looked at me ...my god I felt so bad but the after effect was quite hilarious and fun filled...laugh1smiley