Review of Presidency School Bangalore South required

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by AmritaPoorni, Jan 24, 2014.

1. AmritaPoorni

AmritaPoorni Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

We are staying in BTM and are planning to send our daughter to Nursery in Presidency School in Bilekahalli ( Bangalore south). The school is just a 15mins drive from where we stay currently which is one of the main reasons why we selected this school. Other than that I liked the school infrastructure also. However the fees is a bit high.

We checked in few other schools like BGS, PSBB but all those are a little far from our place. I would like to know if anyone of you have your children studying in presidency school then how is the academics and teaching there. Do teachers take full care of students and all.

Love,
    AmritaPoorni

2. AmritaPoorni

53 views and no reply. Anybody who knows about Presidency school please reply.

3. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

I stay close by to Bangalore north Presidency School . Most of my neighbours children go there. They don't have any complaints regarding the education. Presidency school is new to Bangalore ( I think) . They don't have many alumni batches, who passed out SSLC.
    Infrastructe is good compared to NPS schools...

To get the good reviews, checkout in ThinkVidhya.com website.

Best of luck.

1 person likes this.
  4. PriKir

PriKir Bronze IL'ite

I just went today for my DD1s UKG admission. School looks ok, and staffs were approachable. But found the admission fees(50k) to be high!!! am still in the process of finalizing the schools. As far as presidency is concerned reviews that too on the academic side is good.

5. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

50K admission fees in bangalore has becoming standard..Many schools charge more than this...Dont know the reason ....

6. PriKir

PriKir Bronze IL'ite

AmritaPoorni - Have you got admission there? I stay in BTM too...my DD cleared her exam and am in the process of admission in presidency. Got stuck with the fees structure.

7. AmritaPoorni

Hi Priya,

Yes I have got admission for my DD in nursery. Classes are starting from June 2nd. The admission fee is 50k and is more but its more or less the same in most of the schools in bangalore. Heard that the academics is good there and one more reason is that its very near to BTM.