Cloudnine Maternity Hospital in Chennai

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by MrsLA, Mar 23, 2014.

1. MrsLA

MrsLA New IL'ite

Hello,

I am pregnant with 2nd baby and looking at the cloudnine hospital in chennai (t nagar) but I cant find any information online about the doctors there. All the information is on the cloudnine hospital in bangalore. The hospital in chennai looks very nice and I would like to know the doctors there.

My first baby was born at EVK hospital with Dr Shobana and Dr Uma Ram. I have no problem going there again except a few bad times with nurses and the waiting is very very very long some times. I have a one year old so I cant wait too long... At seetapathy clinic sometimes I waited for than 2 hours to see DR.

Also scanning needs to be done at mediscan and this is also very long waiting. I had to wait more than 3 hours for scanning to be done!

Cloudnine hospital everything is done in the hopsital itself and they do 4d scans as well. Has anyone experienced cloudnine hopsital in chennai and how is the waiting times?

Thanks for your help,
    MrsLA

2. dubbi

dubbi Bronze IL'ite

I think doctor choice is paramount. Why don't you choose to deliver in Apollo under Dr.Shobana. You get good atmosphere and you have Dr Shobana's trust worthy care.

Deepa

3. ps82

ps82 New IL'ite

Hello , has anybody have any idea about motherhood hospital at alwarpet and cloud nine in t nagar ? Best doctor for delivery In any of these hospital ?