1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

'Cleanup facial' - Is it effective against acne?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by generic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

pinky2cute, thanks a lot for the detailed reply:)...

2. ShanthiR

ShanthiR New IL'ite

Skymoon Ladies International Parlour in Trivandrum city, Statue will do all these services.
    Mob: 9562655333

3. CHEER2012

CHEER2012 Senior IL'ite

Hi Dear, If you are from South India, Try Banana Stem Juice on Empty Stomach. you may find more info on Google Search.

1 person likes this.
  4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

hi
    you need some antibiotics intake also along with cleanup
    dont worry cleanups r not that all bad trust me we regularly are into that job only
    first visit a dermatologist else if you can trust me i wud recommend u intake of roxithromycin 150 mg twice a day for 10 days pl take a iron tab also clean your face with mild cleanser like cetaphil use adaple c or retino a at nite time on your pimples day time use calamine based product no creams or massages for your skin cleanup is a process where ur dead skin is cleaned up they do steam u with ozone which is antibacterial give u hi frequency which is ozone to your face clear urpimples unless they clean up the pus how will ur pimple get cleared only thing see that the parlor maintains neatness and sterilises all the equipment go to a educated beautician and not a worker who has started his parlor best wishes.
    radha

1 person likes this.
  5. DhanyaSatya

DhanyaSatya New IL'ite

I have suffered from acne since my teens. Now that I am 28, I have seen a lot of it. The below suggestions given by the doc are great. I will follow up on that and give few of my thoughts:

-Firstly don't get demotivated. As a fellow acne sufferer, I can exactly relate to what you feel. Trust me there will be a day when it will go/reduce. It certainly is a process and will take time.

-Dont blindly follow all that your are told or all that you read on the net. Each skin type differs. You mentioned you have an extremely sensitive skin. So is my skin, very sensitive. Hence whatever you apply to skin, read the ingredients well, avoid oil based compaq, moisturizers etc. If you want to use compaq, go for a nice one something like a powder based compaq in lakme, revlon or maybeline.

-All these years, the one thing which has worked wonders to my skin is sandalwood paste. Apply the paste to the affected areas overnight, in the morning just wash it up.

-I use the LUSH products for cleansing. They have some good natural, organic products for face with chamomile(naturally calming), which would be good for sensitive skin. Cleanse your face just twice a day.

-No matter what researches say. Food does play a vital role the way one's skin behaves. I am not saying diet or starve or avoid, but reduce the intake of chocolate and sweets. Just follow the diet of no chocolates and less sweets for a months and you will see wonders.

-Also reduce inflammatory foods. Foods which would heat up your body. This would again include chocolate, sweets, ice cream, breads, potato fry, alcohol, breads etc.

- I used erytop gel in the past to treat acne. It is great. You have to just apply it once in the night. However, I would recommend you meeting a dermatologist before applying any medication.

-Last but not the least, don't over do the steaming, avoid applying milk/cream on the face, avoid facials it just makes it worse, wash your face with cold water, devoid your hair of dandruff, drink lots of water and green tea, include fruits and vegetables in your diet.

Good Luck.
    Dhanya

1 person likes this.
  6. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

@DhanyaSatya, thanks for the detailed reply:)

7. irasingh

irasingh Junior IL'ite

My suggestion is don't go for facial clean-ups, when you have pimples on your face! You can definitely have it once the acne is less or not there at all. Until then you can try a very amazing product from Oriflame called Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Oil. You just need to dab a little with cotton on your affected area. Do not rub or massage, only dab. This will help you clear out all your acne in no time. Trust you me I had very bad acne and now my skin is almost all clear!

1 person likes this.
  8. Sreshthasingha

Sreshthasingha New IL'ite

9. RaquelNelson

RaquelNelson New IL'ite

Best home facial steamer helps get rid of acne, gives people’s skin a younger appearance, and can clear out the sinuses when infused with essential oils.
    In order for the steam to properly deep clean your skin, you must prepare your skin before use of the steamer.

Clean your face with your preferred cleanser and a clean towel to remove dirt, makeup, or oil from the surface of your skin. This allows the steam to do its job properly. Then, exfoliate with a face scrub. Exfoliating will remove dead skin cells that may clog your pores. If you don’t wish to purchase a facial scrub there are plenty of DIY ones on the internet. It is important to note that the exfoliating scrub shouldn’t be too rough. If the facial scrub is too rough, it may tear your skin and ultimately have negative effects after using the facial steamer. Your end result might be closer to a bad microdermabrasion rather than facial steam treatment.

Hope this will help you.

10. PhiEA

PhiEA New IL'ite

Facials and cleanups at salons are a tedious and time-consuming process wherein skin types are usually not taken into account. It is very important to ensure that the ingredients being used to treat a sensitive skin like the kind prone to acne are gentle, soothing, nourishing and not drying or harsh. At Phi, Earth's Apothecary we have come up with a range of products complete with a toner and night and day serums that contain all-natural ingredients like essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary, German Chamomile, Rosehip etc. that cover all the skin care routine steps required to take care of this sensitive skin type. They help bring the skin to balance and manage the acne.