Shivling Dream interpretation

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by reshmasingh, Mar 23, 2014.

1. reshmasingh

reshmasingh New IL'ite

To start off I am a very devout believer of Lord shiva. I have nothing in this world except him. I lost my job, my love, my health, my friends and even got kicked out of university all in a matter of 2 years. I had no way of coping until I heard "OM NAMAH SHIVAY" recited by a man in my head. This happened when I was admitted in the ER room for having had a suicidal attempt (which i do not remember much of ). I was never spiritual until I was released from the hospital a month later. I managed to learn about the 16 monday somvar fast to please shiva and parvathi and continued to take part for the full 16 weeks. A year went by and I was not improving, still using medication after medication. Recently I had a dream where I saw a guy I had a crush on in high school (which was years ago) wearing a silver replica of the necklace that I had bought last summer with the shivling and snake on it! Is this just a dream or more....any insights would be kindly appreciated.

Thank you

2. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

1. Dreams are replicas of what you think. But at times, I feel that God throws some hint on future or something else through dreams.
    Think of your dream in a calm mood and you can get to know what is in store for you. What I feel as of now is that your married life is gonna be blessed and lord will take care of it, if you are strain about the same.

2. The best ways to please God is to take care of yourself. When you neglect yourself, you neglect the god within. Take care of yourself. The greatest sin is suicide. So, trust god. Also, remember, God can only show you the path. Stick to your faith and carry on.

3. Do not worry, fear or be depressed. Whatever happens God will take care of you. He is there to look after you. All you need to do is to carry on with your work come rain or shine.

When you have ultimate faith, nothing can bring you down. Problems do happen, take them as a lesson. How you react to them, shapes you for the future.

1 person likes this.
  3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Since you say, that you are an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva,my best advice would be to surrender yourself fully to him..Forget about this dreams or anything for that matter..Pray to him sincerely and ask him to show you a way in life..Sincere and dedicated prayers really have an effect in life..Dont worry much,Lord Shiva will take care of you..

Faith can move mountains!!

1 person likes this.
  4. ndadrewala

ndadrewala Senior IL'ite

Well said, Iamshrihere... :)

All the very best to you reshmasingh.. never give up in life... be a fighter... even if one is scared of the future, or whatever it is in life, leave all your fears for Him to take care of... surrender to him, and do your duties in life... He will certainly guide you and take care of you... take care... feel free to write on our blogs whenever you feel like sharing your feelings with someone.. you will feel good.. and will get to make lots of friends too.. :)

Nilufer..

5. littledevil2014

littledevil2014 New IL'ite

hi,

i just read ur post...and let me tell u...lord shiva is the most humble and easily pleased god.

at one point of time i was in ur place. i had no friends,all of them had conspired against me imagine going to college with no one to talk to...thts the first encounter of mine with lord shiva...i started talking to him visualized him his image and would pour my heart out to him in my mind in my prayers. then guess what, the girl who conspired against me faced the same fate. and everyone realized their mistake and i had my friends back well tht was just start of my peril. over years i faced trying times one after another no break...had to quit job due to bad behaviour of collegue health problems after only 1 year of service. relatives would taunt me, though i am a soft spoken person they would say i m harsh /rude arrogant since i m a n introvert, and i can't give tht hazir jawaabi . guess who stood by me my lord shiva. i spent sleepless night crying at my misery on my fate, no friend no career no money no health ...so much so tht my dad himself was ridiculing me on being instigated by relatives( my own grandfather aunt uncle). many times i thought of suicide but then whenever i thought of doing it something would happen to stop it i would say a miracle. i started doing stock markets earned a lot then my aunt and uncle would call up dad and instigate tht i go do a job and daily there would be fights so much tht i would get headache and had to sleep during trading hours resulted in a big loss and i lost all my money. the people who i helped use to curse me when i refused to do something for them..only lord shiva was ther for me...i took a loan from my mom to clear my debts. i swore that till i pay it off i won't end my life ...prayed shiva to show me way give me strength an dhe did one day i accidently designed a logo for a person and she bought it i got paid 5000 for it. then i started working on it more and started building life again.all the while shiva helped...my dad became disabled doctors said they could do anything as a miracle he became fine again, my uncle landed himself in a big mess which was draining our family from mind peace shiva guided us told what will happen and what to do and today the problem has disappeared and he's free of it. as for dreams and experiences...surrender yourself to him.think of him as your guru friend your lord your very breath, love him from the core of your heart. honestly i even curse him at times when i am angry but the large hearted he is he always makes me understand why he did what he did in a few days time itself . you don't need to do any vrat for it just 3 malas of his name daily and the love is enough to draw him into your life. once he comes you are to follow his instructions clearly.and not think of suicide any more. because if you do what i did he will come ...you will see his miracles and his presence in your life. you are not to cheat lie be selfish steal or do horrible things as he hates that. and most importantly don't be selfish about him or think other identities of lord are inferior because he is everything and in everything...let go of your ego. if u have any question u can msg me anytime.ITS ONLY LOVE THAT WILL DRAW HIM TO YOU.