1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Redmond in May - Need an appartment - looking for telugu speaking frnds

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by lanukala, Mar 27, 2014.

1. lanukala

lanukala New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Lavanya, my husband works in Microsoft and we will be moving to Redmond in May.. looking for any suggestions on vacant apartments with good security, facilities and near by play school for 2.5yrs kid and near by Indian grocery stories and bus stop, looking for good telugu speaking frnds.

Any suggestions on preferable list of items to bring from India.

Thanks in advance!
    Lavanya

2. sowjanyamukkasa

sowjanyamukkasa New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,

Usually Redmond is pretty safe area. Apartments like Redmond Park Apartments, Central park and Piedmont has lot of indians and telugu speakers.

Usually Piedmont is good with day care , music teacher (telugu ones).

My daughter goes to little tots montessori and one of the best in this area. Also Spectrum academy is another one to explore..

Things to bring completely depends on your cooking style. But Wet grinder, Mixer, pressure cooker, idli maker are kind of must.

3. curly

curly Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,
    I'm Radhika, I can speak telugu...i have daughter of 2yrs old.... I live in Bellevue which is near to Redmond....I live in Madison Bellevue Apts...Near to mall, kids play area.....Bus stop....direct bus to Microsoft ....so gud facility are available her near our apartments....If you interested to come to Madison Bellevue..I can refer you...they provide referral bonus of $500...please let me know if your interested