APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. askdee

askdee Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Anitha for completing 37 weeks and yes good luck for your wait game:)
    Will keep a watch on this thread as most of you will start delivering from now on!
    Wish all the girls quick labor and safe delivery!

1 person likes this.
  2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Deepali, Shruti...
    Good luck Prasanthi!
    Good to hear from you Ramya :)
    Divya, your parents are arriving on April 1 st? Enjoy!!!!

3. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

If you find something similar for newborn and a 4 year old boy, please let me know. I am also having second boy and I have been looking for cute and similar outfits for both of them.

1 person likes this.
  4. AnithaPartha

Janani,
    How are you doing? No updates!!

Divya,
    Busy at work ah? No message. When your parents are arriving USA?
    Enjoy Indian sweets/yummy food and send us some if you can :)

Ramya,
    Enjoying trying different outfits for your girls ah? Cool...
    I'm eagerly waiting for that big day :)
    My elder one is ready and so sweet he absorbed my tummy moving up and down, left and right and he is saying mommy baby is moving, head is here, butt is here, hands, legs etc. OMG, that was an awesome moment to say !
    Just waiting to see my elder one's reaction when he sees his younger brother.. He says he wont touch baby as baby is small seems... hahaha

Prasanthi,
    I hope you've delivered your girls by now. Update us when possible. We're all eagerly waiting to hear the news and birth story :)

Shruti,
    How is pumping session going on? Enjoying with your LO?
    I hope soon he latches... are you making him sleep in elevated position?

My updates:
    No labor sign as of yet. I'm eagerly waiting for my DH's arrival today to enjoy the last few days of my pregnancy phase. I'm having a lot of pressure down (i think baby's head is pushing downwards). I can feel hiccups often. Just taking bed rest as of now till my hubby is home.

Tomorrow on-wards, am planning to do some walking, climbing stairs etc. Weather is also getting better but showers often :(

I've my 38th week appointment next Monday.

1 person likes this.
  5. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Everything going good so far :) Yes Anitha waiting for my parents arrival hardly 4 more days.
    So nice of Sai, he will be a lovable bro for sure.

Prashanthi guess you would have delivered the babies by now:)
    Enjoy your time,

Ramya ,
    Have a nice time with ur lil gals.

1 person likes this.
  6. AnithaPartha

Divya,

Yes !
    I asked Sai, if he will touch baby's cheeks, he says no mommy baby is small. Then, I asked what if baby touches you.. he says no mommy am so big :)

Am I going crazy?

I already started dreaming, me & DH alone are planning to go to hospital and after delivery we're planning to bring parents and my elder one to hospital to see LO. I'm eagerly waiting for that moment when he sees his brother.. I really don't know what he'll say... Now itself when my mom says brother.. he is telling my thambi my thambi you dont tell.. wondering if he will allow my parents to touch his brother.. it is going to be fun for us !

And yes, post delivery we all will become super busy moms.. But, please stay in touch !

7. RekhaViju

RekhaViju Bronze IL'ite

Anitha, we did the same. Me and husband went to hospital, after delivery my husband went back and brought my amma and Laya. She immediately without even removing her jacket gave a kiss to her little sister, that was the best moment of my life. And then on, she never stopped kissing :)

Please try to walk from now on.

1 person likes this.
  8. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

gals ,
    i m happy that i completed 35 weeks .. today s 35w 1 d ..
    31st week , doc had told , i might deliver very soon .. i m happy that i reached 35 w ...
    I get sleep at 3 o clock daily .. i get hungry at night , acidity , nausea too .. so i sleep during day time.. next week dont know if i ll be able to sleep in day time as in laws are coming and guests too would drop in ...
    Doc said after april 10 i would be considered full term
    Among april moms , my due date is last .. actually it s april 30 :) ..however i dont know when baby will arrive..
    I have to arrange my hospitatl bag.. ve got some items .. and also there is a shop in hospital itself .. so i dont buy much as i can tell my dad or husband to buy them in hospital..
    Since 2 days i m feeling sharp abdomen pains in night and it goes away after 15 or 20 mins .. during that time , i keep shouting as pain is sharp .. i think it as labour pain and then it goes after few mins ..
    Anyway if i go to doctor and ask ' y is it paining ' , she just repeats to me 'yes ma , why is it paining ?' :confused2: .. I ask her the question and she inturn asks me same ...
    Anita , divya - i m too eagerly waiting for baby arrival .. but i m little scared of pain ... once they removed a corn from my leg ..and i used to make so much noise if doctor
    tries to touch the corn ..
    Also , I feel so scared when doc does internal examination.. i keep shouting :) .. i know that i ll be even scared to see scissors ..:) so along with curiosity , some anxiety also exists in mind

2 people like this.
  9. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi April moms to be
    I'm from may due date club. I'm really excited to hear that you delivered babies one by one. Still anithapartha, harinideep is waiting. After reading all of your posts I'm eagerly waiting for my due date arrival. Congrats to all new moms and all the best to expecting moms to be :|

10. AnithaPartha

Hi Aarthi,

As of now, T2bmom delivered her twin girls. We're waiting good news from Prasanthi (another twins mommy).

All others are still waiting..

But only Harini, Divya & me are active in this club. Not sure where are others !