How did you get to know about IndusLadies Site?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Lotus007, Sep 7, 2007.

1. shantisandy

shantisandy New IL'ite

One day I'm browsing Google for women websites, I came to know indusladies and gone through the posts, its quite interesting to browse the site. Finally landed here today.

2. sridevidiwanji

sridevidiwanji New IL'ite

Hello everyone..I am Sridevi Diwanji. I am very keen of Rangolis..I just love them.. and I wanted to shre my opinions and thoughts about Rangolis all over India. My friend suggested me this site..
    But I have uploaded many articles with no sheer luck..
    No one has actuly replied..
    I don't know how to proceed further.
    Please help me..

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sridevi
    You have shared very good information on rangolies, thanks for this. Many members are reading your post that is for sure. give sometime you might receive fbs soon.
    Check the number of views that you are getting for your thread.

4. lakshmiselvan

lakshmiselvan New IL'ite

hi
    This is lakshmi...few days before i was searching for Tamil novels only then i came across this site...while registering i was not much interested but after surfing this site i found it more interesting and more informative...:) :):goodidea:

5. suganya1991

suganya1991 New IL'ite

I joined Indus Ladies through My Friend

6. nalini468

nalini468 Gold IL'ite

I was browsing on net for some topic and i had to register to see few attachments... then i had registered in this site but later on was interested into this by looking into the different topics which are present here...

7. tara06

tara06 Silver IL'ite

Hi
    i was searching in google for women related website. then i got to know about Indusladies website and register myself.

now i have attached so much to this site that everyday with logging to IL's i never sleep. very useful and informative and feel happy !!

8. JeniferRaj

JeniferRaj Senior IL'ite

Hi
    i was searching on google for some collar neck Churidars that's how i know about the site.:)

9. Nani

Nani New IL'ite

I came upon the site while trying to find the answer to something. Although a lady I'm not Hindu, but for quite sometime I've been interested in Hinduism. Lately I've started studying mantras and Hinduism a bit more and today, while reciting Ganpati's mantra, "om gam ganapatiye namaha", and staring at one of Lord Ganesha's depictions, my eyes teared up and I got goosebumps.

Could someone here, more experienced with the worship of Lord Ganesha, help explain this? I grew up Catholic but I don't remember ever feeling this way while praying. I've been more or less agnostic for a number of years. The experience was intense and confusing but not unpleasant.

I would be very grateful for any information anyone here could give about this.

Thank you kindly,
    NANI

1 person likes this.
  10. Vikramguliya

Vikramguliya New IL'ite

I came to know this when i was searching for furniture online in chennai in google