1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to have charming, beautiful and sweet thoughts for the Wedding Day ????

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by bgrohinidevi, May 26, 2008.

1. bgrohinidevi

bgrohinidevi New IL'ite

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Hi All,

I'm planning to have my [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wedding[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] done by August,
    Though mine is an arranged marriage, I want to look more charming and beautiful for the Wedding Day,
    Can any body please guide me for the preparations.
    What diet should we follow,facials, how to work on our smile,
    How to dress elegantly ( South Indian-Andhra Style ).
    I have this 3 months in hand to work on this,
    I look my best :) for this day as every girl wishes.

Any pointers are welcome.

Regards
    Rohini.

2. priyakish

priyakish New IL'ite

hi rohini,
    first of all i would like to congratulate u 4 ur marriege,
    *drink lots of water,fruit juice n butter milk
    *eat more peanuts , checpees,veggies n drink atleast 1 glass of milk daily
    *before going to bed apply sm olive oil to face n massage for 10 min
    *weekly ones apply glicren
    *go to parlour for facial ones in 15 days (diamond facial ll give u good effect in 3 months)
    *apply scurb in full body ones in a week
    *apply sm fresh turmaric ones in a day mixed with youghurt(curd) n sandelwood
    *have a sufficient sleep
    *if possible drink carrot juice it ll increase ur complexion
    *drink alovera juice(1 cup a day) u ll find that in any medical store
    send me ur mail id so that i ll send u my wedding pics after watching them u may get sm gd ideas for ur dressing , makeup n ornaments n many more ,i gt married 6mnths back ,m a telugide living in australia with my hubby
    hope my tips ll help u
    regards
    priya

3. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Good tips yaar thank u.

4. aksh01

aksh01 Junior IL'ite

Hi Rohini
    Marriage is a big day .. we all do great preparations for this day ... but believe me that day just rolls on so quickly with a wink of an eye!!! we often feel boring on others wedding sitting in the audience but on our marriage we just feel so excited and its all quick ... then you really feel "this went so fast.... i waited so long !!! " i knew this since i had elder sisters and told me this .... and i also saw them ...... so would like to share with you things i did to have the perfect glow for the wedding day :)

the best tip is to enjoy the courtship than waiting for that great day... enjoy with your fiance go out have fun all the 3 months and the glow will automatically be seen on your face the love and affection between you'll will make the wedding more grand .. believe me this whats happened with me ... all felt the 'glow ' that they had'nt seen before!!! even the smile will be stuck on the lips since you are happy in your fiance's company and sweet thoughts just flow... so the secret behind my perfect smile is the love and affection between me and my husband ..

simutaneously take care of you .. drink lots of water every day... eat fruits and eat less spicy food .. dont drink coffee tea more, stop choclates for a while ... since all these cause pimples and hair damage...

since we south indians wear a lot of flowers on hair with a plait its essential to take care of hair so that they are strong to bare that weight.. so eat lots of food containg vitamin E and iron like spinach, carrot sweet lime, pappaya, other leafy vegetables ... i suggest you make these part of you food daily( i ate raw carrot and salads as well )

since you should look very slim and very attractive keep a track of weight ... but dont go for diet or stop having food .. it will make you weak and you may not enjoy your courtship.. so eat good healthy food to remain fit and to get good nourishment but every morning/evening go for a brisk walk for 15 min or jog ...also do some streching exercise and breathing exercise daily like pranayama to get the extra glow and freshness .. and do some side bending to touch feet ( i hope you got it) to get a curve so that you look good in saree..

for the wedding function glow ... go for gold facial.. do it 2 days befor marriage .. i did it its very good .. if you have mehendi function previous day then do it 3 days before since the glow starts after two days ... do the manicure and pedicure 2 days before marriage .. hmmm.. the best thing is you finish off all your beauty stuff 2 days prior to wedding day... :)

dont stay awake late night dreaming about your future with your fiance!! i know that happens but taking rest is also important.. you'll have whole life to spend together...
    be happy.. enjoy the important time 3 months which am sure will be more memorable than the wedding day... have fun ... since its arranged take time together a lot make it a 'love marriage' and let people feel that on the wedding day...CONGRATS and ALL THE BEST and :) ENJOY

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  5. Majorgain

Majorgain New IL'ite

Hi Rohini,

Congrats on your wedding..
    i know u must be really excited and must have started the countdown..I got married 3weeks back. Let me tell you that now u would feel that each day is dragging but i swear the wedding day is like you wouldnt even feel that you have gone through that day.. It would just get over like that..My advice for you is that sit back and relax on your wedding day..Leave all the responsibilities with your parents and near ones.. What happened with me was like all were so busy that i was left alone with the beautician for sometime..and that lady was like so annoying+she did my make up so bad which i had to change ,myself later when she left..so make sure you sit in front of a mirror when the make up is done and also someone needs to be there with you for moral support bcoz knowingly ou unknowingly u tend to get anxious about the whole event. and keep smiling all the time bcoz u never know when the cameras are flashing.Sleep well,eat on time. Have a good courtship time. and all the best for your wedding...

6. aanu77

aanu77 New IL'ite

hi

drink lot of water and and mosabi juice it automatically gives a fair complexion.dont be awake and worry have lot of sleep and apply mud pack on body and get yourself massaged with almond oil to make ur skin softer and glow well.keep doing manicure and pedicure.enjoy ur wedding.:)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  7. chanchal_kiran

chanchal_kiran New IL'ite

Some times i see that the makeup does not suit the complexion of the bride or it is too heavy..

Trying the makeup that you will be applying on the D-day once in advance will help you in avoiding the last minute confusions.

Red/Maroon bindi is better or it wont be shown in the snaps..

Good Luck!!