Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mscoomar

mscoomar Senior IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir

I have been blessed with a boy baby on 29-05-2013 - 6:04 AM - Chennai. My query is to which lord or temple i should pray for his well being future, since its going to be a year i would like to practice him to do devote to a specific temple and god for his bright future.

Name: Jisnupranav .S
    DOB: 29-05-2013
    Time: 6:04 AM
    Place: Chennai
    Rasi: Makaram
    Star: Utharadam 4 padam

Please let me know your valuable*suggestion*and blessings to my child.

mscoomar

2. gudiya74

gudiya74 New IL'ite

DOB - 6 Apr1970

Place of Birth - Dehradun

Time of Birth 1:27 p.m

When will I get financial stability and stability in my job

3. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Namastey sir,

ME and my hubby DOB.

date : 1-8-1973
    place : vijayawada
    time of birth:11:30am
    name: madhumathi,

date : 6-2-1968
    place: Hyderabad
    time of birth:5-06am
    name: ramakrishna

Sir please tell me about our health and financial status.

4. schakro

schakro New IL'ite

Sir I am waiting for the reply can you please help.

Thanks For all the support and work May god bless you and your family.

5. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir
    As you know I have joined in the new company last month. I don’t know why from the day one not comfortable with environment I thought some days it will be like this once get used to that dont have issues but here lot of politics and still they have not allocated team to me but they have done it for person who has joined after me . I felt so bad really I don’t know what should I do now much confused work pressure is like a hell becoz of package im going here.

1. Is it possible for me to continue here itself (Full politics) guide me for my career & suggest me with some pariharam?
    2. I’m very much scared about the career don’t know why im crying always please tell me what should I do to feel happy trying my level best to come out of that not possible thatzy need your guidance.
    As you said praying mahalakshmi since we don’t know our family deity we r praying Tirupathi Balaji.
    Please Guide me.
    Regards
    Basuradhu

Dear Mrs. Basuradhu,

Happy to learn that with the blessings of the Almighty, you have got the job of your expectation with good salary and position.

Now you are running the dasa of Moon/Moon/Venus.

The Venus in the star of Jyeshta, owned by Mercury, who is the lord of 2nd; and the sub lord of venus is Saturn, who is the lord of 6th house; and Venus is the lord of tenth house also. If one has to get employed, the period relating to 2nd; 6th and 10th should get operated.

This period will be operative till 16.02.2014 and you may try to join, well before this date; which is good for you.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, please pray Goddess Mahalakshmi and in case if your Family deity is nearby, please try to make a visit; pray your Family Deity for his/her kindness (without the blessings of the Family Deity - one cannot achieve anything in the life) and donate liberally to the temple priest.

Best of Luck

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th night 12.30Am so taken as 16th sep)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

Regards
    Basuradhu

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Schakro,

I do not look into the requests of the Members, who had/have posted their requests in other Astrological forums.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

8. shanmuelangovan

shanmuelangovan New IL'ite

Vanakam guruji

I'm shanmugapriya elangovan may I no when my marriage will be fixed its been delaying for past 1 year n wat kind of groom will I get( for example : profession n which part of place)

Dob: 16/5/89
    Bop: Chengalpet, Tamil nadu, India.
    Tob: 9.06pm

Thanq
    Regards,
    Shanmu elango

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Madhumathi,

I remember earlier, you had sought for prediction concerning the health issues; for which I had informed that I do not look into the health issues.

IN any chart, when there is connectivity between the 2nd lord, lord of self earning and the 11th lord, lord of profit, then there will be dhana yoga. In your chart, the 2nd lord saturn is aspecting the 11th lord venus, by his 10th aspect, which is good for finance; however, as the 2nd lord is associated with the nodes, it is a set back, ie. your husband may not be able to enjoy the full financial benefits.

As far as your chart is concerned, your 2nd lord Mars is aspecting the 11thlord sun, which is good for financial yoga; however, the 11th lord sun is aspected by teh 6th lord Jupiter, which is not good since 6th lord among other things is related to the debt, litigation etc.

AS both of you are running the dasa of Rahu, it is advsiable to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 am and 12.00 noon or the convenient time, which will be helpful to reduce the intensity of the rahu dasa.

Regards

10. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Sir I posted my details few times and it got missed amidst other posts. My details are in page 2062 and post number is 20615. Please look at it when u find time. We both are looking for foreign work opportunities together. Also how long I will be going to job? Then n there I see some hindrance in continuing my career. How will be kids future?
    My dh
    ---------
    Dob 11-aug-1982
    Time 11:30 am (daytime)
    Place Vijayawada
    Mine
    --------
    Dob 7-oct-1982
    Time 12:55 am (6th night)
    Place chennai