1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding night gift for hubby

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Killer14, Mar 4, 2014.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Digital photo frame is what I would suggest too as said by another member. That fits best as you want yo add personal touch.

2. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Killer,
    Men are unpredictable in my opinion, you cannot just judge about men likes. Every men has different taste and collections. When you get chance to talk to him through phone, find his likes and dislikes, his hobbies, his collections, what he usually go for shopping, they usually open it quickly what is their interest is.

So, you can surprise him with that, infact he will be impressed and will be happy you find it something he likes and his collections.

1 person likes this.
  3. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Remember one important point, if you buy something on assumptions and expecting that he will like it, then it will end up in disappointment. In case if he don't like the gift life long he will be keep telling about that.

4. kkirthi5

kkirthi5 Junior IL'ite

Hi killer14,
    Good thought of surprising 'him' wid a gift on the d'day.
    Ull be talking a lot these days,ask him whatever he likes n try to gift as he wishes.
    As others said u could make a collage or video too.(I got a childhood to till date video of myself from my cousin as a gift.It is my most cherished gift)
    Digi photo frame is also a best gift.

5. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

One more idea is buy a nice greeting card and attach a gift coupon in it work some thousands. He can use that money to buy whatever he loves. That way he will retain the card and the gift as well!

6. Killer14

Killer14 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Thank u all for ur suggestions.. The thing is whatever he likes, he will get it by himself. He wnt postpone buying them or think whether it is essential now. So there is nothing much like he 'wishes' to get. But perfume is something that he always buy, wherever we go. So i think he wud love dat.

So can anybody suggest me a good men's perfume?

7. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

depends on what he likes...everyone prefers a certain fragrance and it isnt same for all noses you know...

But personally, I would say try davidoff cool water eau de toilette which has fresh feel fragrance bt isnt too strong nor too mild...

another best brand would be calvin klein or hugo boss.... depends on your budget.
    all these brands price varies from 2000-4000 INR

1 person likes this.
  8. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Photo cushion is another idea year simple and beautiful

9. scale

scale Silver IL'ite

As few people have mentioned above, you should know what he is passionate about and gift something closer to his passion. You should give him something that he will remember for a long time.

I don't think most men will like Chocolate, art crafts, show pieces, digital photo frames etc., Video prepared with random photo collections is really a good idea.

If he is passionate about literature, you can gift some good old/rare books which he was planning to get for a long time.

If he is passionate about fashion, gift him some trendy fashion accessories.. you can go for coolers, watch, a nice outfit, a bracelet with some romantic words or just both your names in it.

If you are good at something like poetry, sketching/drawing then you can present one of your own gift such a nice romantic poem that says what you feel about him, a nice portrait sketch/painting of his favorite photo. You can present something that also show cases your skills.

Best of luck. Advanced wishes :)

1 person likes this.
  10. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

HI Marun

First congratulations on your wedding in June. I guess he should be driving a car or motor cycle right? Then order for a SILVER KEY Holder with the addition of a heart shaped dangling embossed with Luv "his Name" from "your name" or just LUV - 'Your name' with the date of wedding or something like the photos attached......

2 people like this.