Low Amh and Hish Fsh Need Suggestions.......

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by reachingskies, Feb 12, 2013.

1. reachingskies

reachingskies Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone. ...

I spoke with want my angel.

she told me that she ordered ayurvedic medicines from a delhi based ayurvedic clinic....
    she told me that ayurvedic medicines has helped her energylevel and health from all the medications and injection that she had taken in past...her AMH value also improved....

if you stressfree and worriedfree and leading peaceful life can even make you feel healthier. ...

you can PM her....she will give you all the required anwers....

2. reachingskies

Hi,

I decided that one day I should write my Success story Because...lot of people while trying to conceive, they will post their queries and become busy with their lives to post their success stories.

When I was trying to conceive..I read lot of stories where everyone is suffering and a few success stories and felt that success rates are very low..I just want to let everyone know that there are lots and lots of success stories..

Today I am 31 weeks pregnant with my loving daughter.

I am 27 years old when decided to plan for a kid.
    I have irregular periods. Feb 2012 i had doctor appointment and i was asked to give blood tests and reports came up that I had high fsh of 42 and low amh of 0.16

My mothers periods stopped at late twenties. I was worried as I felt that I inherited her genes.

I know some friends who had similar situation like high fsh and even their mothers periods stopped early ....

I was told to go for donar eggs. Doctors in US generally suggest for donar eggs.

We are not ready and opted to try naturally.
    Doctor prescribed DHEA 25 mg thrice a day.

For 3 months, NO improvement in my case.
    Doctor put me on Estrace 2mg and Prometrium 100 mg Protocol for next 3 months.
    Estrace for 3 weeks and last week to take prometrium to regulate periods.

I started taking Acupuncture sessions from August 2012 continuously without failure on every saturday.
    Changed my diet. Stopped eating rice on weekdays started eating jowar roti and Quinoa.

Included lot of veggies fruits especially rich in antioxidants and started doing yoga for first 3 months almost 7 days a week.

Everyday will take all nuts (Almonds, dates, walnuts, Pista)

Apart from all, My dear husband is very very caring and supports me so much and takes care of me as if I am pregnant. He helps in all aspects. and thank god for giving such a wonderful husband. Touch wood...

My husband use to do lower abdomen ovary massages everyday for 15 to 20 min...for the first 15 days of cycle i.e., before ovulation.

My routine day is like eating healthy, doing yoga, taking all the supplementals.
    I started taking wheatgrass to reduce fsh, C0Q10, L-Argunine (trust me it smells like to too bad) Sathavari(got it from India) Maca powder.

I took all the multivitamins, royal jelly capsules.
    I cut down all the dairy products and sodas too..

Sometimes i feel more positive that I am little better and will acheive a baby soon..then either my period will be short or will be too long...

After 3 months of Hormone pills( estrace and prometrium), the next 2 cycles are short and of 17 to 20 days long.
    My acupuncturist felt that my body is not producing enough progesterone and so i am getting my periods sooner than the normal cycle.

Before I don't have enough cervical mucous also....After I started acupuncture, i started experiencing some.
    I even tried one cycle of clomid with fsh injections. Even that didn't work.

When ever I had my doctor appoinment, definately i will get tensed that cycle...will not be good when compared to previous one.

I do chart my temperatures. my temperatures are not even high and i am not sure whether i ovulated or not. My cervical mucous is so confusing that I observed very egg white cervical mucous twice on different weeks.

We don't have fertility insurance and going for IVF in US is not easily affordable in US.

I was planning to visit India get treament there.
    Research started to find good hospitals. and success of people who actually underwent similar situations(Low Amh and High FSH)
    I know my condition will not be fixed so easily but I am sure my condition will be improved as i am taking overall care in all aspects.
    I decided to visit India in october 1 st week 2013. I had my periods on August 7 th. That cycle I was trying to find my ovulation through strips but was unable to find surge.
    on 21 st day of my cycle i.e., august 28 when i tested for ovulation...I got two dark positive lines..I doubted since i never get that dark lines..so immediately picked pregnancy test strips and I got very faint line...

Since I had appointment for vaginal infection on that day..Since I had infection..we didn't even have proper intercourse when compared to other cycles.I went to doctor and told him that I got positive pregnancy.
    even doctor didn't believe me since its too early to know that I was pregnant on my 21 st day of my cycle.
    he did ultrasound and showed that i was about to ovulate in ultrasound and it could be false pregnancy test strip.

But i asked my doctor to order blood test to confirm pregnancy. and I gave blood and returned home.
    After returning home, when I tested again with 2 brands test strips ..both showed really strong lines..

Then I called my acupuncturist and he informed me not to have intercourse and start progesterone immediately...
    Then by afternoon doctor called up to inform me that I am pregnant.
    I still feel that the reason why I came to know that I am pregnant that early is because..god wanted me not to suffer by going to india..That week and that weekend I decided to book tickets for october month.

Things I did to conceive
    1)no rice and sodas, always quinoa. stopped completely outside food
    2)started taking veggies and antioxidant fruits, leafy veggies
    3)wheatgrass after periods stopped and till my ovulaiton time
    4) L Arginine which smells gross and shathavari, C0Q10
    5) regular excercise or yoga
    6)regular accupuncture never missed any weekend.
    7)lower abdomen massage after periods and till my ovulation day.(i seriously felt difference. i could feel that my left ovary works better when compared to my right which was always proved in my ultrasounds)
    8)followed diet specified by my acupuncturist.
    9)charting temperatures..though looks clumspy...but after regular acupuncture, I started observing some women bbt chart cycle
    10)used herbs given by my acupuncturist.
    11)increased meat consumption for protien sake as suggested by my acupuncturist.
    12) First and foremost things is we have to be stressfree( which i couldn't do as i was worried too much)
    13)better to have intercourse from 8 th day to till you are sure that u have already ovulated.
    14)Vaginal progesterone.(though i used everytime right way when i know that I ovulated..one time i have regular cycle and next time short cycle)

I think I metioned all..

Now also..I still go for acupuncture once in 2 weeks.
    Girls keep trying..for your efforts you will definately will be blessed with kids..
    Lots of baby dust to all the ladies who desire to have a kid...

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Reaching skies,
    First, Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy the last stage of pregnancy!

Its good to hear your success story! It makes the suffering people to feel good and inspires! Hope TTC people will get time to come back and write after their pregnancy!

Take care.

4. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Congratulations reachingskies!! All your efforts have finally been paid off.

You will not believe this but this is the process I followed to achieve my pregnancy except for the chinese herbs and shatavitri. I also took royal jelly, coq10, maca etc. The diet is also almost similar.

I hope our TTC friends can find these products in India too so they can atleast try it to see if it works for them

1 person likes this.
  5. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations dear Reachingskies.

thanks a lot for the details.
    it will help a lot for people like me who are still TTC.
    may God bless you with healthy and happy pregnancy and safe delivery.

take care.
    my prayers.
    om sairam

6. reachingskies

Hello Vasumathy..........
    Thanks for ur wishes...
    I read your story too..Its very inspiring ...
    Heartful congratulations to you..Just njoy ur phase...
    By the way..when r u due...

1 person likes this.
  7. reachingskies

Hello IhaveHope,

I do believe that royaljelly, COQ10 and maca really helped..
    even accupuncture and massage also helped me...
    I believe ladies..who follow similar kind of diet and changes..can definately acheive pregnancy..

8. reachingskies

Hello Vidyashakari,

Thank you for ur wishes...

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Reaching skies. :) I am due by Sept2. Can expect little before! ;-)
    You will be due by April right!

1 person likes this.
  10. reachingskies

May 10 due date

1 person likes this.