Finally I have something good to share…

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Vasu.....

This is really great news. Hearing the BFP from you makes me feel I have achieved a milestone....Your news have really boosted my confidence. I have already started preparing myself mentally for IVF. I always prayed to God to bless you soon. Your help to others has proved its worth dear. Please take care of your health and take ample rest. You know all these things, but these are the words of care and concern. May God give you best of the happiness in the whole world.....

1 person likes this.
  2. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

dear sister,

very very happy to see the good news.
    hearty congratulations,after seeing the title i couldnt stop myself.
    very very happy for you.from past four five weeks whenever i pray i pray for
    you also.i dont know it all came automatically , i pray for all sisters in
    TTC (not specifically by name).even i wondered why all of a sudden specifically your name has come.when ever i had some doubts you have helped me.now a days i am a silent reader of this thread.may baba bless you and your little one in abundance.

wishing you a very healthy and happy nine months.
    will keep you and your little bean in my prayers.

om sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Congrats Vasu! Am super duper happy for you and your hubby....I know its been a crazy struggle for you and even beyond all that madness, you have been a point of inspiration for all of us!

Hope you have a wonderful 9 months filled with trucks of joy & happiness and your lil blessing brings your entire family the long awaited joy & peace!

Your story is definately been a huge inspiration for people like me..while I continue on my journey...I do hope to join the club soon!

1 person likes this.
  4. anuradhasundar

anuradhasundar Silver IL'ite

congrats vasu dear.finally god bless you ur struggle is an inspiration to all of us.mine is unexplained infertility with 2failed iui.now im very depressed stage ur story is very motivated to me.

1 person likes this.
  5. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Congratulations Vasumathy...:) So happy to hear your good news. When I was a silent reader initially, i used to read your encouraging replies and saw your posts about ttc journey, but now am so happy and relieved that GOD has listened to your prayers. Take care dear. I hope to share my good news soon.

1 person likes this.
  6. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations vasu.

1 person likes this.
  7. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Congratulations!!! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

1 person likes this.
  8. LuvLadoo35

LuvLadoo35 Gold IL'ite

Hey Vasu,

Heartiest congrats on the good news. Wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy :)

1 person likes this.
  9. skmeera

skmeera Silver IL'ite

Congrats Vasumathy....
    God hasn't let u down.....u were one soul who helped others motivating ,sharing information, wishing in IL even when ur own journey was tough.....kudos to you....
    wishing u a life of happiness always.....

1 person likes this.
  10. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Congrats Vasu. When I was in TTC for my Sec.kid, your words gave me lot of strength/positive feeling. Now my daughter is 3.5 Yrs old, whenever she does un-bearable naughty things I remind myself of those days and immediately think about you. Even last week I was thinking of you. Now just randomly I clicked your thread from the right side latest threads section, felt very good. Take good care of yourself.

All the very best.

1 person likes this.