1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need serious buddies to lose weight permanently- nearly 10 to 15 kgs.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by floralbliss, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

So I'll note your weight as 69.3 and you just sweat out the poori and aloo subzi over the next week.. ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

Saturday update

diet: 1 star.. i finally had that coffee that i'd been craving for the past 2 weeks now.. extra cardio tmrw!
    exercise: jm 30 day shred level 1, just gave it a try to check my fitness level.. i think i might as well continue with the programme for the rest of the month.. it was bearable.. considering it was day 1, i let myself take 1 min breaks to catch my breath twice.. i'll be pushing myself as much as possible and hopefully by day 3 i won't have to take those breaks..

anybody else wants to join me with the 30 day shred?

another question, i'd been looking into the rite bite 99 cal sugarless snack bars.. RiteBite - Sugarless Apple Cinnamon - Naturell India RiteBite
    just wondering if anyone has tried them... any comments? i tried both varieties and i'm happy to say tht the choco lite variety satisfies my choco cravings.. but still pretty skeptical.. i'd been having it as a rare snack when i'm looking for a change from the usual stuff i have..

talking about snacking, my latest "discovery" is grated cucumber in a little bit of curd with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder.. totally yumm.. yumsmiley or maybe it's just the summer heat making me love it.. lol..

3 people like this.
  3. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

No exercise but lots of shopping for last two days...hoping to go tomm to the gym

Speaking of JM shred reminded me to download all these videos from you tube in case i need to do it at home...
    great going Minara...I can try to do it sometimes but since i am all over the place right now cannot follow a schedule....no idea about the snacks and grated cucumber+curd sounds good...never added cin. though..will try:)

4. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

yest's update:

exercise: 4 mile leslie

diet: **

5. reena007

reena007 New IL'ite

Wow! I need the motivation too, it's nice to see u all on this forum.. I have been looking for buddies and it's so nice to meet u all here:))

1 person likes this.
  6. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

yep.. next month i'll be busy with the move and hubby's exams and mom visitng.. so i dont know how much exercise i can do too..

7. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

welcome aboard! :)

8. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

hmishra, twilight, weight updates pls!!

9. twilight3

twilight3 Silver IL'ite

My weigh in 76.5

Weekend was a complete blast...ate out twice...But shopping has burned the extra calories and I am still showing a downward trend. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

weight- 108lb

I'l b happy to join u in jm30 day shred.. lets do it from Tomm :)