about bharath clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hemathi, Feb 25, 2014.

1. hemathi

hemathi New IL'ite

can anybody update about Dr.vimala -homeopathy in chennai ?

2. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

Hi she is super experienced non-money oriented....I have consulted her earlier.. my friend has consulted her rite from her childhood.... On the whole she s a gud doc..
    Dr.Vimala's clinic is near that jain college in mambalam and she's 70 yrs old.. i hope ur also mentioning abt the same doc

3. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

Forgot to add.. i referred my aunt... she got fully recovered after taking the homeopathy course which otherwise was not curable and would recur again n again thro allopathy

4. hemathi

hemathi New IL'ite

Hi dear
    i am suffering due to absence of period and i am trying to conceive last one year.I had undergone allopathy treatment but its not working .so please share her (Dr.vimala)experience about problem with infertility and please give recent contact details.

5. hemathi

hemathi New IL'ite

Hi nalini

Her name is Dr.R vimla-bharat clinic, Her address is near T.nagar. ansari flat.whether she is same Dr. or not?

6. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Yes Right. Dr. Vimala - Bharath clinic is at Ansari flats. It is close to the T nagar bus stand. You can find the address and phone number by googling.. It is easy to locate.

I visited her thrice. She is good doctor. She Answers even if you call her over phone. First time I got periods after taking medicines given by her. After that it did not work for me.

But she suggested lot of life style changes which really helped in lot of ways. She is very patient in answering and have loads of experience. Probably it would have worked if I had sticked to her..

Hope this helps.

Baby dust to all TTC

Cheers
    Bella

7. harathi1

harathi1 New IL'ite

will her medicine cure infertility issues for both male and female?i had 2 ectopic pregnancies.. lost one tube.