June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rathi,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

2. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

Thats the advantage of being in the home town....you have all your loved ones close by and thats a blessing during this phase of life. We ladies abroad are left feeling lonely taking care of ourself at least in the beginning half....
    i didnt have any family come during vani's time... Its going to be the same this time too.
    just counting on my DH and vani. Anyway i am prepared for whatever the future holds...

Since all my tests came negative for all possible genetic disorders...my doc doesnt think an anomaly scan was necessary. All those tests are more precise than a scan. Its going to be a vaginal u/s scan and She will check for cervical length and i will get a chance to look at the baby too.

Enjoy your pregnancy...:)

3. RNair2014

RNair2014 New IL'ite

@tinygirl
    Thank you :) Yes, I am a first time mom. I am now in my 22nd week and so excited!

Have you started feeling the kicks yet?

1 person likes this.
  4. RNair2014

RNair2014 New IL'ite

@soulsong
    Me too!!! I am due on the 25th too :)
    I have been trying to sleep on my left or at least on my side but end up sleeping on my back when I finally fall asleep. I end up getting a pain in my side and back when I lie on the side sometimes. I have ended up buying a pregnancy pillow. Hopefully that helps.
    Though my doc says sleeping on the back is not really bad. And, from my readings, I have found that if we were really cutting off circulation, we would feel breathless and wake up anyway. Still...trying to sleep on the side if possible to be on the safe side :)

5. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

hi tinygirl....
    Sorry for replying late..I m staying in my mom's home which is in Madurai..hope u know our temple city...i have seen u in may due date club too...Advance congrats if u have ur baby in may..only 3 months to go...for me days r crawling like anything..its so slow..i feel for many days i stick with 24th weekwaitingsmiley...take care...
    Hi all new moms...
    How r u all?? i feel leg cramps everyday in night..but if i wake up and stretch my legs means the pain fade away..then having back pain when i lay down( on sides only) Anybody going thru this friends???
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi RNair,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

7. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@soulsong: Though I am staying here, we are staying separate dear. so cooking everything myself which I really hate. I can't go to my moms place now itself as my hubby will become alone. But ya I will be getting some special items now and then from my mom :)
    And you will be taking care of both daughters all alone? Yaar really great. I am scared of handling one baby itself with all the help and look at you. wow!! take a bow

1 person likes this.
  8. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@Rnair: I am in my 25th week dear, so clearly feeling the kicks :) Its getting bit regular now. mostly around 3 Am, and again during bf, lunch and dinner and more active during evening :)

How about you? baby moved from flutters to kicks?

9. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@bavya: Yes dear I know that place very well. Hope you are having a good time. Though my due date is on june 6th doc has told it may happen in may too. so kinda ready for both. I feel I am the only one in early june, rest all are having in last week

My updates: Everything fine so far. and I am having my first baby shower(from inlays) this march 5th. so looking forward for it. will share the deals once its over :)

1 person likes this.
  10. askdee

askdee Bronze IL'ite

wow...nice to see so many new girls joining the june due date club..
    Congrats on your pregnancy and wish you all a safe pregnancy journey!

Updates from my side:I completed 22 weeks and in 23rd week....if I relate few other things like new year party, my son's bday party etc...it seems time is flying so fast but when I think about pregnancy and count how many more weeks to go it seems time is crawling at tortise speed...it literally seems like days are going very slow and have to wait almost 15-16 weeks more to hold the baby in our hands :)
    But patience pays :)
    I hope baby grows well and comes only after 37 weeks and I will enjoy all the pampering form my husband and friends till then :)
    I have my next dr apppointment on 11th March and waiting to see the baby again if dr does an ultrasound...she will usually do a scan during regualr visits if the room is available...
    Sleeping is becoming little hard...feeling uncomfortable on side..at times have heartburns...I had got pregnancy body pillow in my 3rd month itself when I had bad backache problems and that has really helped me to sleep a bit well...
    Baby has started kicking and can feel good kicks after meals...but nothing in the night..I hope he would sleep this way all night after birth too...:)

1 person likes this.