play groups/T.nagar area

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by kaluputti, Apr 12, 2008.

1. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Hello,

we are looking for a good place for our g.son to spend playing and lChillout!learning,...he is almost three years old.......We have already looked around and not satisfied with the few.Can anyone please help?Drowning

:thankyou2:

2. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Hi

My sister's son used to go to Aarambh in G N Chetty Road. Did you already check out there???

Cheers!
    Jenz

3. kaluputti

Hi jenz,
    Thanks for the information, yes,we had been to Aarambh,they take new kids only from June, and my daughter was not that much impressed about that.But if there is not anything else, she might be going in for that, i think.She has been scouting for a good one, for the past 2 or 3 months, but has not come up with anything to her liking.DrowningNow I have started thinking that she might be a little bit fussy.:hide:.Weekly she takes him to 'vanilla' in luz, which is a bit far away, but to her liking.But it doesn't work on a daily basis.

Thank you again for the trouble taken.Bow

4. v2sj

v2sj New IL'ite

There is a new kid's play centre in T. Nagar near Pondy Bazaar / Vani Mahal,called Hansel and Gretel.

It is completely air-conditioned with a great variety of games, toys, puzzles, board games, huge building blocks, ball-pool, huge play-structures with slides and swings. It is like an indoor park and works out great in the Chennai weather. They have a small library and a mini-theatre for kids with a good collection of classic childrens films as well.The ambience is great and a lot of thought has gone into making the place very safe and attractive for kids. The toys and games are of premium quality. There is an open terrace area where we can hold kids parties.

I think this is a great place for kids to play. I dropped my elder one off there for a couple of hours and finished up my shopping in peace. When I went back, I was able to let me little one play for sometime as well. It is extremely clean too!!!

And to top it all, it is not expensive at all!. Their phone no. is 28152549.

5. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

Re: Hansel & Gretel Kids Play Centre - T.Nagar

Hi v2sj,

good to hear about such a playcentre. It is very difficult to keep children occupied indoors and the weather is not condusive for day time outings. So real glad to hear about a nice indoor area for kids to hangout. Will check it out sometime real soon.

jay.

6. kaluputti

7. kaluputti

Hi, I couldn't see your post , when I logged on to the site, so replying your from the email I recd. just now.
    I am glad that you are entirely satisfied about the place, since my daughter is also pleased about seeing the website and is planning to take our grandson there soon.I just wanted you to be aware of anything happening or might happen in such places,in case you are not.You gals have more difficult time worrying about kids, than we in our generation had!Thank you very much for the link.

8. Nandininaveen

Nandininaveen New IL'ite

hi,
    thanks fo this information. can children under 1yr play here.

9. kaluputti

yes, I think so, but should be accompanied by a family member.Actually we had been there, and it is very nice.Only the room where they have the toy car and other vehicles, seems to be too small for the kids to enjoy riding them, since the attendants keep restricting them to that room.The outdoor area is also well sheltered and inviting for the kids to play.But 'vanilla' seems to be the best cost wise and area wise, distance permitting.

10. pvivek

pvivek New IL'ite

Hi,

I'll be visiting chennai this summer with my 3 year old son. Any moms with similar age group kids interested in play dates in and around T.Nagar ? If interested we can also plan for small field trips and the kidz mite enjoy with the other kidz.

Thanks,
    Preethi