Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jayci,

For the present, it is enough what I had said for you. Always one has to enjoy or suffer what he/she had brought from his/her previous birth and no one can change this.

I do not make any personal consultation.

Please ask your friend to create an account and post her details for predictions.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Maheshm,

You have already crossed fifty; and still not settled in the life; then what is the use of making any prediction at this stage, especially concerning the profession.

According to the chart of your daughter there are every chances for delay in the marriage because Saturn from her Moon sign is aspecting the 7th house in Rasi chart and in Navamsa chart also the Saturn is aspecting the 7th house form Navamsa Lagna. Hence, this is a clear indication for delay in marriage. Hence, for the present, she may be advised either to pursue her higher studies or concentrate on her profession, if employed.

Regards.

3. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply and analysis. Sorry, i was a little busy and hence there was a delay in acknowledgement.

I will follow your suggestion and will do a Milk abhisekham to Lord Shiva once a month and preferably on the day of my husband's Birth star.

Sometime back one Nadi astrologer told him that he will be getting into a consultancy buisness with his friends. He will be starting a own company in partnership. Do you see any such thing in his horoscope.

If so, what will be the best period for him to do something like that.

Thank u very much once again.

Regards
    Shobha

4. sparshsharma

sparshsharma New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    my Dob:18-08-1993
    Place of birth- Pali (Rajasthan)
    Time of birth-00.05 a.m ( 17th midnight so 18 august)

sir right now i am in second yr college . could you suggest me what profession is good for me and how i am going to do in profession financially and when will i settle in life .

5. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I have consulted you many times on different occasions and you kindly advised me and gave very accurate predictions. God has bestowed you with this knowledge , ability and will to serve selflessly.
    I am having a lot of tensions because of many uncertainties in my life. for which I want to ask you the following questions
    1. When will we have a second child
    2. How will my career go? It's not going great for last few years.
    3. My husband has started a business.will he succeed ?
    4. Will my relationship with in laws get better?

my details are; DOB : 11-11-80 POB: Ludhiana Pb. TOB: 5.15am
    my husbands details: DOB 29-08-79 POB: Varanasi TOB:14:59
    Please sir help me with my confusions and uncertainties!!
    thank you.

6. shilpa28

shilpa28 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir, for the very very detailed reply, I have been talking with the boy, and I think I like him and would only fix the marriage only after 3 months by analysing more of him and family. My parents has also checked our horoscope compatibility points, out of 36 we were matched for 26.

Thanks for your wishes sir.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Shilpa,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. I would like to inform you that matching of the charts, based on the Moon sign and Moon nakshtra plays only 10% total compatibility. Most of the parents are got cheated by this "matching"

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  8. Pragaspathy

Dear Shilpa,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. I would like to inform you that matching of the charts, based on the Moon sign and Moon nakshtra plays only 10% total compatibility. Most of the parents are got cheated by this "matching"

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  9. jayci

jayci Junior IL'ite

OK sir, Thanks for your reply. Since my friend is not having internet connection at her home, I thought of asking on her behalf. I ll inform her to contact you in few days.

10. Kruthisree

Kruthisree Senior IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathiji,
    Please find the details of mine and my husband's below. We are facing troubles in all areas of life. My husband faces too much of problems and stress in work and his health is also often troubled. Same is the case with my health and work. Our marital life also is in trouble and he gets very depressed these days. We also face problems from our mother in law and he is not able to take a stern decision. I am getting humiliated in front of the neighborhood by her. All cumulatively bothers our harmony and peace. Its more of like a life of troubles. Though I manage most of the times with prayers and positive thoughts, my husband is not able to come out of stress and depression, and his health continues to degrade.

Please tell us if we need to do some pariharas. Also, my husband feels for a change in job, is it the right time to go for a different job. Please let me know how to get out of problems caused by my mother in law, as its not ego or problems from my part and my parents too are humiliated and bothered if our marriage life will be successful at all, or if there would be separation.

Another question is regarding progeny. I have a daughter, can we go for another kid at any point of life.

Details:
    My details:
    Name - V
    DOB - 18 july 1984
    TOB - 3:57 in the evening
    POB Chennai

My husband's details:
    Name - C
    DOB - 21 OCt 1981
    TOB - 1:20 in the afternoon
    POB Chennai

Thank you in advance sir.