Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. reservesquare

reservesquare New IL'ite

Hi Suryakala Mam,

Thanks so much for praying for me. I just noticed your message today. I have been doing sai vrat for the past 4 weeks. Thanks again

2. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Dear ma,

Sairam

How are you and kutty pranav? Thanks for your players and Love..

May baba bless you and your family in abundance

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD- Bhavani,

It gives me great peace to pray for you. Be happy always. I will continue to pray for you every Thursday.

May Baba bless you and be with you always.

Om Shri Sai Priyaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Master who is dear to His devotees.

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear DD-Vidyashankari,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

Little Pranav is doing fine and is so cute. Thanks for your kind enquiries.I will continue to pray for your Motherhood.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Dhana Mangalya Pradhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants wealth and well being.

1 person likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear Reservesquare,

Please continue the Vrat with Shraddha and Saburi. I will also continue to pray for your Motherhood.

May Baba bless your prayers fulfilled.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

6. suryakala

Dear Magal Meenu,

How are you? Glad to hear from you after long time. Hope everything is fine with you with Baba's grace. Please keep me updated.

Kutty Pranav is doing fine at his Nanny's place. He is so cute. Thanks for your kind enquires. I will continue to pray for your welfare every Thursday.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  7. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Anbu amma,

Its always great pleasure to read your reply..we are glad to have such a sweetest person you..
    With babas blessings and yours me fine ma..thanks for your concerns and prayersma...take care..
    May baba bless us all...

1 person likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,

Om Sai Ram.

BABA DEVOTEE.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance. I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for our TTC Sisters- Want2BMom, Abhi786, Lathaviswa, Riyaram, Rashmii, Luckwaves, , Pallavik96, Hopesinbaby, Vini, Anukiran, Devi123, Deepthisini, Curious28, Tarasharma, Vidyashankari (Divya), Kadumadura, Csweetangel, Sreeraga, Tara, Devi88, Sabitha, Ramya, Suryabaljinr, Sumathi, Sujitha, Pinki13, Vidukarth, Happyperson, Thahira, Ransree, Suki, Jayanthisuresh, Kharidra, Mathy,, Annapurna3, Tara (Nirmala), Ladki - prayed Baba, that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Ambikab, tody, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I
    thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Mullaikodi-DD, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon and be with you always.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Dear Luvlyroses (Vidya)-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Dear Anjananathan Sister, today I thought of you, and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you ,and your family in abundance and be with you always.

Dear Sunshinebeauty, Today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and your lovely DD in abundance and be with you always.

Dear Cutiesri, today I thought of you and your DD-Sreenidhi and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD and your family in abundance.

Dear Mathira-DD, today I thought of you and your Cute baby boys- Sai Nikhil and Sai Mukhil and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your Cute sons with good health, wealth and long life. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH in abundance.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you, your DH, and your cute little Daughter Sai Anvita. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD- Kalai-BBD, today I thought of you, and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your Sons- Aakil, Ameer, and your DH in abundance. May Baba bless you with the success in your search for a suitable job.

Dear Luckwaves-DD, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your home with full of joy and fulfil all your wishes.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Katagam, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood and be with you.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Blessedn, today I thought of you and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba shower His blessings on your DD and his mother and father always. May she be blessed also with the sibling soon.

Dear Manju, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes too.

Dear Yalni, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless and fulfill your wishes too.

Dear Deeparull, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear SSM, Today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you, your DH and your lovely Daughters in abundance.

Dear Bhagi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May the Merciful Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Bharani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your family in abundance.

Dear Sinduja-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a career advancement, and show you the right path.

Dear Smileforever, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear SVeena, today I prayed Baba thanking him for you and also seeking His continued blessings for you, your husband and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Swapna, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and unite your family soon giving your children the love of a loving parents.

Dear Selbha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Namrathamorab, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Vidyashankari- DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you and bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Sowmya-DD2709, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Radha parth2000, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you to become a Mother soon. Baba, please with her always.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Baby, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Divyanair, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Saran27, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Daisydoll, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Sirisha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood and guide you always.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Anuradhasundar, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Meenueash, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with good health, wealth ,happiness and prosperity in your life. Today I thought of your brother- Saishiv kumar and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your brother and be with him to find the correct life partner soon. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Archana-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, and your family in abundance.

Dear Meenasatwork, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Pursuehappiness Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Hivid-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon..

Dear Vabzee Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with full of happiness, peace and prosperity in your life.

Dear Gayatri-XETAGAYU, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Subasrihari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear SriVen, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Kungumam, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with peace and bliss.

Dear Usha (Amma)Sister, today I thought of you and your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless him and fulfil all his wishes soon. May Baba bless you, your DH and your children in abundance.

Dear Gopvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your family, your brother, your sister's family in abundance.

Dear Neha-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Twinkel, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with happy pregnancy with a safe and easy delivery. .

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Seemaindia, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Subha-DD, today, I thought of you and your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your son and your family in abundance.

Dear Cutiesri, today, I thought of your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your son with good health and long life.

Dear Havelife-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with full of joy, good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Poorninaspa, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Rajsai, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Dear Bhavani-DD, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear Ivjothi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Parasu-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Reservesquare, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

6 people like this.
  9. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakalama

Thank you so much for your continuous prayers. How are you and howz little pranav doing.

10. bhavani812

bhavani812 Senior IL'ite

Thanks suryakala ma for praying for me.