1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi Nimmi,

Thanks, I will take this as a compliment:)

Kudos to my hubby who supports me. Now, in my house, one table is full of only these products and everyday, I try one face pack.

Last evening I tried the coconut pack and it was good. There has been a marvellous change in my face.

The tan on my body is also vanishing slowly.

My hair also looks healthy. Will keep posting the results often.

I need to only get discipline in having the health drinks. Dont know when I am going to do it :bonk

I prepared the body scrub and will start using it from this week end onwards.

Banu

4 people like this.
  2. parijatpande

parijatpande Junior IL'ite

Thanks for the amazing homemade recipe. i prefer more using homemade products as they not harmful for skin.

1 person likes this.
  3. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Maddy and other friends help me to remove sun tan on my hands... i'm very fair but because of this tan on my hands i look very dark... I use biotique sunscreen lotion whenever i go out... also i immediately wash face and hands as soon as i reach home.. this is my tanned skin and skin on other areas...
    DSC08378__1392277876_59.96.226.103.jpg

1 person likes this.
  4. complainBaby

complainBaby Bronze IL'ite

Re: Homemade natutral face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

is warm water necessary ? cant we use cold water ?

1 person likes this.
  5. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi Maddy,
    Do you have any recipe or tip for a natural sunscreen which we can apply before going out.
    As of now I depend on lakme/lotus/shahnaj however after using your homemade stuff I really do not feel like putting those chemical things on face. Please suggest that too dear .. Many thanks to you for everything you shared till now .. :kiss

2 people like this.
  6. anu_babu

anu_babu New IL'ite

wow!!! what a useful thread...i was sitting nearly for more than 3 hrs..&looking into all the tips...very eagerly waiting to try it out..
    wi
    will try which ever i findeasy & give my feedback...i was not a frequent user of IL, but now i want to look into this thread daily & follow...all packs, helath juices and all..thxs a lot for all the good stuffs..

1 person likes this.
  7. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

Hi shinara Dear,

For suntan, i use curd mixed with gram flour. Curd acts as a natural skin bleach. I massage my face with gingelly oil and wait for 10 mts , The oil will be absorbed then apply milk, with turmeric powder( if kasturi manjal powder is available it is best) and sandal powder, and wait for 10 mts, when dried completely, i will wash my face with cold water and apply a paste of curd and gram flour. when it dries , again wash it with cold water . This i will do twice a week when i am free. This keeps the face soft, shining and smooth and free from pimples,

So u can try this for your hands also . If it works out well then it is good. or just try with curd and gram flour

3 people like this.
  8. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vathsala ma thanks for the tips... sure i'll try them and let you know... I've used curd+gram flour for face but never for my hands.. will try them today itself :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Back with a bang my dearies !

I will go through all the queries one by one and revert to you all in a day or two :)

Have lots coming up for my travel next week again :)

With Love,
    Maddy

1 person likes this.
  10. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

ok.Daily U should apply for a week to get the good results . U can also apply ripen tomato juice or the water of boiled potato to which gram flour is added . This will also bleach the skin

3 people like this.