August 2014 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by puja1986, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Neha,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here....
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

2. kardn

kardn New IL'ite

Hi ,
    You can apply voilin for backpain during pregnancy. Doctor advised me to use

3. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

hi agn and hasini, im 17. week preggo so that might be reason bump is already to see. Its easyer to recon if i wear tighter clothes then more loose ones.... in those i just feel i look bit flubby :D from back and front is nothing to see at all, but if i look from the side its clearly to tell. I guess after 4th month the belly starts to grow more and more, as im in 5th now its getting faster.... we should all enjoy as long its not tooooo huge as i heard it would start to be uncomfortable while sleeping etc. later ;)

Do you already go for baby-stuff-shopping? my mom startet to go bit crazy and im sort of drawning in all the you need this, buy that, get this talks :hide: I made a list in the initial days itself, but now everyone has to put his opinion in it and as its my first baby (aaand first grandchild on both sides which makes it turning into a super event :party).. plus im a bit in a hurry as my pelvis and unfortunately lately my hip too getting worse.. have to wear a special belt all the time and still having sever pains :cry: so im sort of afraid if im getting worse that i cant manage everything later properly.. how do you ladies manage and organise everything? Is anyone else abroad too?

4. agn

agn Silver IL'ite

Hi Girls,

Finally I landed into my maternity clothes.. :yes:.. its friday at work and i wanted to try my maternity jeans and it fits like awesome.. its so very comfy and i am loving it.. Even got a stare from hubby when I said that I wanted to buy more.. he he.. gigglingsmiley

I have started some small pains at lower abd , back and below lower abd..:eek I checked with my doc and she said its just the onset of all such and these pains might increase in intensity going forward.. she gave some ayurvedic oil for massage at back nly during pains.

I have also joined antenatal classes held at my office allowing preggy moms from 16th week.. I feel it very much informative , good way to exercise and planning to continue.. they have provided some checklists , hospital bag list, few docs on labor and delivery.. Its all such a great experince is all wat I can say.. My work load is far low and hope it will be so.. :cool2:

1 person likes this.
  5. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Congratz, I already got two of them, tell you, maternity trousers are the best fashion invention ever. did you discover flexible tube like things for covering belly? I already got some nice blouses and shirts too.. cudnt resist ;).. and cant get a proper kurta in my area anywhays...

Sorry to hear so dear console1 I got something like that too, one time when i turned arround it felt like someone was stabbing a knife into me... got told its the stretching of the sinews arround the uterus, thats whats causing the back pain too...what did your doc said what it is? I might check with gynaec again as well. Hope the massage oil helps for you. I got a belt for that from my gynec, first i got one which supports the back, its great if the belly is growing. Coz i have more symphysis issue i got a second one later which fits my sort of pain more, maybe you can ask your gyn too for such a belt (if prescripted in some areas u get for free then), in some areas you can buy maternity belts in shops (like wal mart).

Ooohhhh thats really coooool. I was planning to join such class but didnt already do. Is it those where we learn about the delivery??? Its so nice they offer in your office, respect to your company. Could you share your lists if possible? Im just working on mine and not sure if i missed something :)

Im happy to hear your happy and wish you all the best :)

6. agn

agn Silver IL'ite

Can you PM me your email ID and i will forward it to you..

7. agn

agn Silver IL'ite

Hi August mommies.. I think all are busy.. How are you ladies doing ? Hows your LO doing.. Have anyone felt you LO move.. ??

I am waiting for my next scan which is 3rd week of March and hope that all goes fine.. So much anxious.. :roll:

I think i have felt my LO move.. like.. some poking feeling from inside... its not regular nor occurring everyday.. it mostly happens during night right after dinner.. but am not sure if thats my LO.. :confused2:

Any second time mommies who can tell me how we will feel it for first time preg..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Hi agn, hows it going? maybe u can find a way if possible to share here in forum coz other ladies might be interested or have use of it too?

Did you already had ur scan? Im going to have my next on 20th this months :) how often do you feel ur baby nowadays? Mine seems to be the laziest fellow ever, just if daddy says something or holds hands on tummy its reacting really :D.. not even born and already a daddy´s child... :D

How´s everyone else doing??? Hope everyone is fine and your lil ones are happily healthily growing :) :)

Wish everyone a happy colourfull packed with fun holi :)

1 person likes this.
  9. agn

agn Silver IL'ite

Even mine is not much.. I occasionally catch my baby's movements.. hope its better as time goes by.. ok.. I will post the details here but its at office m/c.. so will do it tomorrow. .

The august club has been very silent thinkingsmileyn I think its nly 2 of us active.. thinking of peeping into july forum.. ;-)

10. vandanajoshi

vandanajoshi New IL'ite

Hi Every Body

I am also due in August - Mid

My doctor told me to go for ANOMALY Scan in 18 weeks to 20 weeks

Can anyone help me out where can I get this scan done as i checked the IRC suggested by my doctor, they are charging DH 900/-