1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic spouse- Romantic and sweet moments

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Riyakathir, Jul 24, 2012.

1. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

nice thread..i loved reading all the posts. waiting for more..:)

2. anjalisingh152

anjalisingh152 Silver IL'ite

Dear KAMKE,Lovely husband u have got. God bless both of u and ur love last long & long. I m felling jealous of u...As my hubby dont remember :( Last yr i.e. before marriage he forgot my birthday next day I remind him by not talking with him.... This time lets C wht happens in 6 days I will come to knw ... Even small small things like engagement date, etc he dont remember I msg him and he says yes yes... Even Valentine days and rose etc days he says yeh sab kya hai.... nt imp... I want at least lets wish each other gift no matter. bt.........God when he will give me surprises I m waiting for it.

3. Sharmilalat

Sharmilalat Senior IL'ite

A nice thread, reminds me of my dating days. Those were the days my 'friend' & now my hubby practically wooed me with flowers knowing that I love them!
    I still remember the first time: I was sick & was resting in my hostel, when I saw my roommate coming in to the room with a bouquet of colorful flowers. I remarked what beautiful flowers and who gave it to her. And to my surprise she said it was for me, and my friend didn't wanted to disturb me as I was sick and passed the flowers to roommate to give it to me with a card saying .....'7 different colors of flowers like the 7 colors of rainbow to make you feel better' and true enough I did feel better immediately!
    The flowers did not stop there, every time he visited me he will bring different kind of flowers, there was once he brought a huge sunflower and was practically carrying it like an umbrella over my head! Well, later I got to know there was a florist just next door to his workplace so no wonder it was easy for him to get the flowers! he still gets me flowers nowadays but for special occasions! I will tell him not to waste money on flowers but I always feel very special whenever I get them! Typical woman!

1 person likes this.
  4. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

how sad..

:D

Just saw that i am replying a bit too late!

5. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

nice thread. We are poles apart in terms of being romantic. He is and i am the opposite. Few of this romanticism

1. Surprise me every time. If I have left for work, he will clean the sink so when i come home, the sink is clean. Make tea in the morning on weekends. Will tease me until end and then surprise me if there is any good news (not that one, promotion, bonus etc)
    2. On my first bday after marriage, he just wish me in the morning and then in the evening, he behaved just like any other day. I wanted to go out at a restaurant. He finally agreed like obliging me. All the way in the car, he was like what is this? this is childish? It is like any other day etc. Finally, i said let's go back and i will cook and we will eat. When we came back, i opened the door and surprise, all our friends were in our house for my surprise bday party. He had arranged all that and teased me all along.
    3. Whenever he travels (frequent), he gets gift for me. I have all the gifts, diamond necklace & ring, sarees, dresses etc.
    4. Every bday of mine, he will get a funny bday card and put below my pillow after i am asleep.
    5. Says "I love you " like a parrot the whole day. I never tell him.
    6. Always appreciate my food. Never criticizes my food or for that matter anything i do.
    7. Even if we have a fight, he would come right away and hug.
    8. Even in the morning when I am all bhootani (looking like a witch), he will say fatko lago cho (meaning i look beautiful).
    9. He always sleep hugging me.
    10. Most important, deposits his bonus in my account.

1 person likes this.
  6. meens12

meens12 New IL'ite

Today is the 1st valentine’s day after our wedding. My husband surprises me at an unexpected time. And for the past few days he was very busy in office so i dint expect any surprises from him for the V.Day. But again he proved me wrong.

As usual I got up today for getting ready to office, I found a “heart” shaped box in the table, the room was dark so I couldn’t make out what’s that, I turned on the light to see and to my surprise it was a box full of chocolates and an artificial rose(he left late from office yesterday so he couldn’t find a bouquet shop, so got an artificial roseJ poor he:D). Then I hugged him and all the love was overflowing, I was disturbing him in his again and again and said thank you, love you J:D

I got late to office, so thought will get ready now at least and my alarm rang, I went to turn it off, found a “diary milk” with a love letter below thatJ, took my towel for bathing, 2 diary milk’s were falling down from that, went to take my clothes, diary milk was falling again, was taking my body lotion, DM was falling, opened my bag to search for my ID card, 2 more DM’s in 2 different bag’s compartment. I was like, started searching other places for any more DM:D

I was like “wowwwwwwwww” what a start J Was on cloud 9 J never thought he will be surprising me this much. He reached home very late yesterday and was waiting till I will fall asleep and did all the arrangementsJ I love him so much J And I feel proud that I made the right choice, ours is love marriage, south Indian weds north Indian J, love is the only thing which keeps us energetic, happy and what not…so always show your love to your loved ones and never wait for a particular day to show your loveJ

And I got into the bus for office, I found 1 more DM in my purse and this time it’s a biggest one;) J:D

4 people like this.
  7. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

Nice thread , enjoyed reading it ...
    My hubby doesnt like surprises.. but I find him doing small things which I admire very much .. Whereever we are , he looks at my face often and checks if my face looks happy. If I dont smile, then he would ask me ' what is problem, why r u not looking happy' . He makes wants to know if I feel sad and wants to solve that ( except for ils problem which he tells to ignore :) )..If he cannot solve also , he would change my mood by telling something or other .
    I love surprises where as my husband loves to do everything together.. He gifts me but after discussing with me before a month itself .. He wants to plan the gift with me like brand , color , review etc and would analyse with me for about 1 month before buying ... where I like surprises very much
    Best romantic moments were going to some resorts for 3 - 4 days and relaxing.. Planning for the trip excites both of us and we do it for about a month and enjoy that process ..
    Weekends I see to that I finish all work soon and keep myself free to watch tv with him full day.. Both of us love same types of movies and thank god he watches times now only during weekdays .. Both of us stay awake for whole night on fridays and listen to romantic songs and we love the time which is meant for US only..
    Hope that after my kid is born , it sleeps early and we both enjoy as we used to do :)