1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Besh!!! Besh!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jasmine25, Feb 9, 2014.

1. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

This is after effects of reading Viji aunty's snippet on curd rice..Now let me all invite filter coffee lovers..surrendersmiley
    I go crazy for filter coffee..My day doesn't start without a hot sip of filter coffee in steel dabara set..I prefer to have it super hot and strong with less sugar..
    As soon as I get up the first thing which refreshes me to enter kitchen is the very thought of making filter coffee..the aroma is heavenly..There are many criteria for preparing first class coffee...I always follow my moms procedure..it depends on the quality and freshness of milk, first decoction and mainly It doesn't taste great when reheated..
    The only place I can wait patiently in queue for minutes together is the coffee powder shop..I enjoy the complete aroma from the coffee seeds getting roasted and powdered there..After bringing home the coffee powder I rush to transfer it to an air tight box so that its flavour and aroma is retained..
    Hubby friends are fond of my filter coffee..whenever they visit us I invite them with my coffee..they are flattered once for all and I blush receiving their overwhelming appreciation when they say..Maami besh besh!!! coffee Romba nalla iruke..
    For a moment I enjoy, the next moment I say Maami (my mom) is out of town..:hide:To add fuel to fire my husband always tries to pull my leg along with friends..am like You too Brutus!!!
    I remember an incident..
    I have to leave office early morning..I enter kitchen to prepare coffee..while boiling the milk It turned out to be spoilt..it was 4 o clock in the morning..I was deeply upset as I could not have my coffee..Firstly I was hesitant to wake up my husband as he reached home late night and slept only at 1 am..Even if the roof falls down straight i will have to have coffee before leaving home at any cost..:yes:I was in such a distress and finally waked him up only to tell my situation..One should see how I screamed saying..Dear.. dear..do you know what happened just now?? my loud noise and expression made him think something worst has happened in the kitchen..He was completely perplexed and came running to the Kitchen..I was fit and fine and with an absolute sad and pity face I told him - look of the condition of milk dear..it is spoilt...Tell me know how can I survive without having Coffee.??? His expression was priceless..WitsendHe did not understand anything as he was sleepy..he just said oh..ok....now what can I do for this?? So sweet of him..see how cruel I am ..I said you don't have to do anything my dear..just quickly go out and get me milk..He said fine let me get ready..I thought he is getting ready in the bed room..but without his knowledge he fell asleep..
    I started crying loud lying on the floor in the living room just because I could not have coffee..hearing me crying he came out and said am so sorry dear..I am very tired..can you have coffee in your office cafeteria.??
    The moment I heard that I said I am not going to office today and am not going to cook or clean the house..He was bewildered and said I have never seen a such a madness for Coffee..Saying so he went out at 4 am to get milk just for me and only me..and a double damaka offer was awaited as he prepared coffee for me..I was all happy and pleased only after having my coffee and left to Office..I can never forget this incident..Later that day I called him to apologise my childish acts..He said ..You are my princess..I would be more than happy to do anything for you at anytime dear..don't worry..it was a sweet and pleasure pain for me..I am happy that I made you happy..I know how much you love coffee..It was sad to see you weeping early morning..I always wanted to keep you happy every minute..Hearing his talk over the phone..tears ran down my cheek..I controlled as I was in office..realised I should not have troubled him and at the same time was at cloud nine and fell in love with him once again..:kiss

sindmani, getstrngth, Angiee and 5 others like this.

2. oaktree12

oaktree12 Bronze IL'ite

Oh lovely post.

1 person likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Besh Besh! Coffe post romba nannaa irundhadhu!!(Cofee post was very good).
    Enjoyed your 4am 'coffee or no office" dharna too. :)

sindmani and jasmine25 like this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jasmine,

From one coffee addict to another. Enjoyed reading. Shall come back and reply tomorrow as I have to wake up early. No one to make my coffee for me, you see! :p

2 people like this.
  5. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Thank you KKrish..
    :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

6. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Good Post ! I also love coffee !

1 person likes this.
  7. jigisha321

jigisha321 Gold IL'ite

Lovely post..enjoyed reading this :coffee

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  9. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Aunty thanks for your feedback..very nice snippet from you regarding your cravings for coffee in davara..I can drink tea in a tea cup but no second choice for Coffee..I prefer to have only in davara set..

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  10. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

LOVELY POST,even I too am coffee lover,that too not very strong with a tinge os sugar,the first thing in the morning slurp slurp.my it is heavenly.

1 person likes this.