1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need serious buddies to lose weight permanently- nearly 10 to 15 kgs.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by floralbliss, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

tuesday update

bad day!
    exercise: 2 km treadmill
    diet: i don't know.. i skipped a meal, ate unnecessary stuff later.. bla bla..

wednesday update

exercise: 4 km + shoulder workouts
    diet: 3 star

2 people like this.
  2. shree29

shree29 Silver IL'ite

i'm very depressed today... had a pelvic scan and in-spite of taking treatment for pcos there is no improvement in my ovary's condition 4cysts have become 5... i'm shocked to know that pcos has started in my other healthy ovary as well... i just wanna get rid of this...

i'm soo unhappy about myself and my health. :cry:
    why do i put on weight even if i don't eat????? do i take in that much air????:shock:

sorry i'm seriously venting out my frustration...

cuz i do not have any one as my friends or anyone close to my heart so that i can discuss my worries . i'm surrounded by people who keeps posting their worries on me...

hmmm anyhow.. i've to battle this out... i wanna be healthy... i'll lose my weight no matter what....

ok coming to today's update:
    workout : nill:bang
    diet: ***

3. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

Monday's updates:

Diet ***
    Exercise: functional class...was the only one there as it was snowing heavily...had a very good workout becoz of it!!

unfortunately got my p time yesterday and have not had a work out since then...will do LS tomm surely!!

4. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

welcome back twilight03...all the best dear in losing some weight before work gets overwhelming again:)...know the feeling...I used to gain weight and after every project would join an exercise regime and put down weight and again things get tough!!

5. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

Great going Minara...you are in the groove finally!!

AG dear..how are the kids exam preparations coming along? or should i ask how is your preparation coming along?;-)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    3 people like this.
  6. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

sorry to hear aout your health Shree..There are lots of people in this forum and thread who have PCOS and are battling weight loss fiercely...some have lost weight and some are on the path of losing weight...weight loss is a frustrating journey as it is and coupled with PCOS it must be extremely depressing at times..do not worry though as you can still lose weight...checkout this thread's past conversations and you will see some in deth analysis by hmishra on this topic....

You are doing great dear with your workout and if you keep at it you will lose weight, i am confident about that...even I used to not workout during p time but started walking during this time and noticed that the pain is not there:2thumbsup:(unless the cramps come on the first day and i have not had a workout yet on that day:cry:)

I basically do LS walks - 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk - Walk Away The Pounds - YouTube
    Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone - Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles - YouTube

1 person likes this.
  7. shree29

shree29 Silver IL'ite

thank you so much vibha for your words... i'll definitely go thru them... i hope my workouts help me lose weight.. i now have to be much more serious than before :|

i used to do ls videos the problem is i'm alone at home all the time hubby returns only by midnight and doing workout alone makes me get bored easily.. and i keep missing them...

so now that i've committed socially with my neighbors.. if i miss my walking they keep me asking why i'm not seen walking these days... which sorta motivates me to get back.... i'm as of now trying to make walking a routine work. which i can rate 6 on 10 as on today.. i wish to take it to 10 on 10 level... lets see...

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    2 people like this.
  8. shree29

shree29 Silver IL'ite

Today's update:

workout: 8kms brisk walk (outdoor)
    diet: ***

1 person likes this.
  9. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

tmp_.facebook_18957861651276925708.jpg

3 people like this.
  10. attitudegirl

attitudegirl Platinum IL'ite

Uff.. I was unable to reply or see any messages in my laptop since yesterday. Im here buddies. Don't forget me till I figure out what's wrong with what?

1 person likes this.