Our Virtual Sai Mandhir at IL - Seek Blessings and drop in your PRAYERS..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Myviz

Myviz Silver IL'ite

Thank you sai for all the good things that have happened to me!
    Im suffering from too much mental tension.. Confused to take a decision..:cry: Baba please help me solve my problems and the strength to tackle them..
    Thank you Sai sakthi for starting this wonderfull thread..
    May baba shower his blessings on all!

2. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

Thank you for everything I am blessed with, forgive my past wrong doings done knowingly or unknowingly. bless everyone who come to you.
    I had my 2nd IUI today, the scan was far less painful, and IUI too was less painful I in fact asked the other patient if my reaction was better and she confirmed yes much better today, thank you that u answered my prayer. the sample was good, the IUI report seems promising, now the 2 weeks wait begins, I feel I am at the end of the tunnel, I do see a faint streak of light, Show me the sunshine I want to see end of the 2 weeks.

3. chkalyani

chkalyani Gold IL'ite

Sainatha
    Tons of thanks for your greatest help and blessings for which I shall always bow down at your Lotus Feet. You have proved that your always listen and answer to our prayers.

Pranams sainatha and please continue to shower your blessings on us.

4. ramis

ramis New IL'ite

Om sairam
    Thanks Baba for all the blessings.

5. bhavani812

bhavani812 Senior IL'ite

6. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

Thank you for all that you have given me in the past, bless all those who pray to you.
    Its been 5 days post IUI today, really good that I am able to access IL and this thread today.
    I pray that the fertilization has happened and the embryo traveled down and placed itself in my womb securely and growing. I pray that I am able to complete the tasks and achieve the objective I have set from today.
    Shower your grace upon me.

6 people like this.
  7. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

I am not keeping well and I ask hereby our SAI sisters to pray for my health. I am under treatment and it is not working out and taking much time.

8. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Baba ,help me to get rid of anger.

Please reduce my husband's stress ,he is developing stress related health issues.

Please help my kids when they play in the freezing weather at school.They are getting sick due to the windy weather.

Please help the kids who lost their mom and Dad ,please give me a chance to meet them often.Please help them cope up the loss

Please save my family from evil thoughts of persons who wants us to put down.

Please make me pray you always

OM SAIRAM

9. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

Om sairam

Thanks Baba for leading me through this Spiritual path of life, I am enjoying it very much. Let me always chant sahasranama and do the chanting always, read your life stories and enjoy my life Please bless all my sisters in this forum with prosperity and good health

Om sairam Om sairam Om sairam Om sairam Om sairam Om sairam

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON

1 person likes this.
  10. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear baba
    i love you a lot.but maybe because of my bad karma I am facing setbacks in my life in all matters.to make things worse now even my parents are not co-operating in solving my problem.ok I take it as my destiny.yes the only gift you have given me is a kind hearted person as my husband.that is the only punya I have done.but since I am not been able to fulfil my duties as a wife I feel I should not continue to be in his life.so please deva relieve me from this world as soon as possible. Give me death atleast a peaceful one as soon as possible.i have nothing against you.i love you a lot deva but I feel even sad guru like you can't change destiny.