Mild nausea, tiredness at 30 weeks. Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by AnithaPartha, Feb 4, 2014.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,

For the past few days since am noticing the mild nausea feel after every meal (I did not try eating anything new). Not much spice (as my mom prepares less spicy foods with less oil). Is this normal?

I also have severe tiredness and feel sleepy whole day. Am lucky to stay home and work so I try to lie down when I feel like.

I also got mild sharp pains in my abdomen while changing sides last night which went away later.

2. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Hello,

Your stomach is right at the bottom of your ribcage. As the baby grows and presses up, some mums feel as though their food is being pushed back up their food pipe. Happened with me. Then it became full fledged heart burn. Eating small meals often and drinking plenty of water helped. That and antacids.

If you have shooting pains, you might want to get that checked up though. Give your doctor a call.

if you are lucky enough to be able to sleep when you feel tired, do avail the opportunity! Happy pregnancy!

3. Neerjavakil

Neerjavakil Silver IL'ite

hi
    Mild nausea is normal but if you experience pain in your abdomon get yourself checked by some gynacologist.

Happy pregnancy

4. RekhaViju

RekhaViju Bronze IL'ite

mild nausea is quite possible together with acidity/heartburn. I had this throughout my prenancy. I had vomiting only in the first month, but my sister in law vomited even into her labour, poor thing.

tiredness and sleepiness also possible. I worked throughout my pregnancy and honestly didnt get anything much done as I was too tired to concentrate.

5. 6teenpearls

6teenpearls Gold IL'ite

nausea and tiredness, indigestion, heart burn are all very common in third trimester, after our first trimester , this last trimester is the tough one....

stomach and intestines are pushed by the uterus, so the digestion process is disturbed.
    tiredness is just related to your baby being bigger and fetching more blood and fluid from you..........

hope this helps

6. AnithaPartha

Thanks ladies for your replies. Good to hear that these are normal.

7. AnithaPartha

Ladies,

I've also found that am having round ligament pain (area where the legs attach) and it hurts when I walk, change sides. Will it hurt when we walk? Is this normal?