How many of you have really succeeded in finding a WFH Job??

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by swaran, Jan 29, 2014.

1. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Hi Swaran,

so far no body has come back with exact deatils of the work/earnings.
    I think we need to wait and then we should go ahead with WFH options.
    Lets wait for Ijar's FB.

shashu

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

swaran, even i too look if someone has replied back or shared their experience but no onw does that..lets see here

3. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ijar,

thx for the FB. Atleast we came to know that 2 sites are re: "tutoring" and can u tell what is "neobux" site - like we need to see ads, fill survery forms etc etc.
    You don't have to attach the link here, which is against the norms, but details can be given here Details given here will be useful to all wfh ILS.

thx

shashu

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

True shashu..we need to wait for more time :(
    lets wait ......
    Thanks for sharing your experience ijar...it would be useful for many...as and when you try to work with new websites,please do leave a note here as well about your experience:)
    so you get money for your work for shopping vouchers?!!!
    whichever gave you money,what was the kind of work..can you please elaborate

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hello Friends

Eagerly waiting for your reviews

Please post!!!

6. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Very nice thread. Thanks for starting it. When someone comes here saying that they would help us get wfh jobs, everybody will give our email ids. Then all we get is referral links. No issues in registering ref links but do they really work? few websites even ask for membership fee no less than 1000rs. many of the sites are not in india. The sites won't allow you what kind of reward you'll get unless you register. So there's a catch. I used to work for a forum where adds for online shopping would be posted and each add would give me 3rs. Like that I used to earn 3-4k per month. But my bad, that forum is closed now.

Better to search urself for india websites, if you r in the country. otherwise, i dont believe in foreign websites even if they r ready to give you amazon voucher. still there r few sites from ind which r genuine.

1 person likes this.
  7. ramyaganesh04

ramyaganesh04 Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Just was surfing IL to get info on something else and i landed here after seeing this thread..
    anyway, i had joined this forum after becoming MOM only..
    before marriage even i was working after marriage, baby, felt there was lot of time but i can't go to work as we r nuclear family.
    started searching in the IL only.. luckily came to know about the survey and reading mails(before that i don't even know what it is).. then started exploring in the net and some threads.. slowly started registering one by one.. now its almost i think more than 1 yr.. been registered may be some 60 + sites.. i maintaining in by bookmark folders.
    earning decent amount.. recently registered to Mystery shopper also.. let me finish the assignment and share with u guys.. its not a fixed income but every month i can get decent amount +gifts and i am happy ...

8. ramyaganesh04

hi,
    Thanks for sharing this, starting even i was not sure about the free sites, so i paid money and joined, very late only i came to know those people sell something which is already free in net... then i decided to stop all the paying sites.. searched the free ones. even international sites also(if they pay in Paypal) .. now i am getting... because there r only countable Indian sites for surveys... may be some 5+.. and the amount also very less comparing to international sites..If at all its free regsitration and u get the payment i think its OK to take.its my view..

1 person likes this.
  9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Oysterzzz
    Thanks for posting
    i too feel its better to register and work for indian company if you are in india..atleast you can track someone
    and yes wfh,i feel would be better if we get some money rather than free gifts

to make their websites popular ,i guess these websites/forums are paying people with free coupons instead of money

thanks ramyaganesh for posting your experience
    but can you post little more details like which website,how much they pay,is it indian/not??..it would be really helpful

10. ramyaganesh04

hi Swaran,
    Maximum of the sites which i had registered is cash paying sites only...
    Again that depends on the region we live
    For Ex: Ipoll
    Comparing to other participants INdians will get mostly 2-3 surveys only monthly.. and some sites will send u 1 survey/month..

Apart from this i do some tasks such as reading mails, installing software etc..

1 person likes this.