Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. pinky985

pinky985 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,
    as u have asked me to repost my query after a week, i m doing it so now.I need your help and am reposting my query.Hope you are doing good. I have again another Question :
    My father married his Sister's daughter (My Mom) and the two families used to stay very happily together for the last 25 years.
    Then in 2009, during my marriage there was a clash between my Grandmother and my MIL and after a few days there was a quarrel between my Grandmother and my Father and from then onwards they both started living separately and the terms were not so good.Then in 2011 my mother got operated(as you remember, I asked you about it then) and slowly the terms became better and now suddenly today my Grandmother bursted on my father and said she wants to break her relationship with my mother and father.
    My mother is fully tensed about it, why all these have happened and does not understand what to do. She has a younger sister who is cunning and plays double game all the time.
    I need your help Sir. Can you please look at our charts and let us know how will the relationship be in the future :

Grandfather - Name : A.Satyanarayana
    D.O.B: 11.09.1942
    Time of Birth: dont know
    Place of Birth:Guntur

GrandMother - Name : A.Bharathi Devi
    D.O.B: 12.02.1946
    Time of Birth: 12.00 am

Father - Name : P.Raghavendra Rao
    D.O.B: 07.04.1955
    Time of Birth: 7.25 am
    Place of Birth:Narsaraopet,Guntur Dist.

Mother - Name : P.Sita Laxmi
    D.O.B: 23.01.1967
    Time of Birth: 4.50 pm

Aunt - Name : Padmavathi
    D.O.B: 15.11.1969
    Time of Birth: 9:45am

Myself- Name : P.Pratyusha
    D.O.B: 09.08.1985
    Time of Birth: 7.18am
    Place of Birth: Srisailam

Many Thanks in advance Sir.
    Hope I am not giving you a trouble.
    Best wishes,
    Pratyusha

2. subhamala

subhamala New IL'ite

hi sir i am trying to conceive,i got married in 2011 but not yet conceive,can u please tel me if i have children in my life and how many and when?
    my husband dob
    1) Date of Birth : aug 16th 1982
    2) Time of Birth : 12.40 am
    3) Place of Birth : cheerala, prakasham district, Andrapradesh, india
    my dob
    1) Date of Birth : june 5th 1987
    2) Time of Birth : 5.50 am
    3) Place of Birth : aatmakur, nellore district, Andrapradesh, india

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  3. Rkb

Rkb New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,
    My mother has not been keeping well for the past 1 year. She has very delicate health in general.
    DOB : 12-21-1945.
    time: 6:10 PM
    place: Kannapuram near Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.
    She is not able to sleep even after taking many medicines for the past 1 year. She hardly sleeps for 1-2 hrs in the night. Please check and please suggest what can be done. Please!!

4. mitsviki

mitsviki Senior IL'ite

Sir

the question is regarding my aunt. i wouldl like her to come to us this march for which she has to go for her visa and her birth details are

DOB JUNE 16TH 1944

place of birth tirunelvelli
    TIME OF BIRTH 1:51 AFTERNOON

COULD YOU please tell if she goes for visa willshe get it and when is a good time to go please its urgent as i need her help

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs Mitsviki,

I do not look into the requests of the Members, who had/have posted their requests in other Astrological forum.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Rkb,

Your mother belongs to Gemini Ascendant.

In any chart, the afflictions to the Moon and/or Mercury, if strong, will result in severe psychological complexes that could affect normal life.

In her chart, the Moon, who is placed in the 2nd house has been heavily afflicted by the retrograde Saturn and retrograde Mars. Mars is the lord of 6th house, house of diseases and Saturn is the lord of 8th house, lord of long term diseases.

In her chart, even though Mercury, who also happens to be her Lagna Lord is not badly affected by any malefic planets; its placement in the 6th house, house of disease is not welcome for good health and Mercury is associated with the 12th cum 5th lord Venus. The association 12th lord along with the 12th lord is also not welcome.

According to Mrs. Gayathri Vasudev, the daughter of late B.V. Raman, "The afflictions to the Moon have two fold significance and depending upon the rest of the chart, the afflictions to the Moon can adversely affect longevity. If this does nto happen, then the native becomes a case for psychologist.. Such nativs may display normal social behaviour; but deep underneath, there may be emoitonal disturbances and psychological complex"

She is running the dasa of Moon from 05.04.2007 and it will be operative till 05.04.2917. So, her problem would have started from the commencement of Moon dasa, which could been un-noticed. It could have been acuted between 04.02.2008 and 07.09.2008, by the time she was operating the Moon dasa and Mars Bhukti.

Again the problem could have been between 07.07.2011 and 04.02.2013, during the period, the Moon dasa and SAturn Bhukti was operating.

Now she is running the dasa of Moon and Bhukti of Mercury from 04.02.2013 and this will end 07.07.2014. I have already narrated that Mercury , even though her Lagna Lord is Mercury, she is placed in house of Mars, being the 6th house and associated with the 12th lord Venus.

The Moon dasa will be operative until 05.04.2017 and the intensity of suffering may go down, after 07.07.2014 and complete relief can be expected after 05.04.2017.

Hence, your mother blood relations may be advised to do the simple remedial measures for Moon with trust and belief, which will lessen her sufferings. This is all due to the curse in her previous birth, which she has to undergo in the present birth.

The following remedial measures are suggested for weak and afflicted Moon

To Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM So Somayah NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers. - this can be done by yourself and your other blood relations

Fast on every Monday - this also may be done by yourself and also your other blood relations.

Have more of white products like rice, ghee, curd, butter milk, milk, sabhudana kichdi - this may be done by yourself; your mother and other family members

Wear more of white colour. Always have some white clothing on your mother's body.

Do not allow your mother to eat meat on every Monday and this can be adopted by other family members, including avoid any bed relations by the blood relations.

Regards.

7. skumars25

skumars25 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I need your help (once again) to check my wife's horoscope.

My wife date of birth: 16th October 1985.. time 4.05pm (evening)
    Place of birth: Trichy

- She went and met an astrologer in her native place and have been talking about some kandam (dangerous period) that she may even die before November 2014 and meet an accident

- I have been supportive to my in almost all the things but she still believe that i am not doing anything right. Not sure what to do?

- She only like her parents & sister and not going along with anyone in my family (that includes me). Is there a possibility of change?

- Will she get any job? I am hopeful that it may change her thinking in different directions.

Please let me know your thought..

Note: You have already given some compatibility issues between us in the http://www.indusladies.com/forums/a...strological-predictions-1724.html#post2794672

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Skumar,

I find that earlier, I have given a very detailed analysis.

I do not have any idea about the Kandam, narrated by the Astrologer.

Normally, in any chart, if the Mars is placed in the 1st, or 2nd or 5th or 8th house, such natives are prone to accidents, unless the Mars aspected by benefic planets.
    This is due to the simple reason, that in all these house, the Mars is connected with the 8th house, house of longevity and Mars is the planet of causing accidents / accidental deaths. In such cases, I use to recommend for worshiping Shivalingam, by pouring either water of milk once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday, which is considered as one of the best remedies for prevention of accidents and also for prosperity. Your wife's Mars in the 7th house and you too have Mars in the 7th house, which is in its house of debilitation and in your case, the 2nd lord, lord of family has gone to 12th house, house of loss; affecting happiness in the family.

Regarding the job for your wife, the period between 15th June, 2014 and 15th July, 2014 is very supportive and if she takes any initiatives, there are chances that she may get the job.

Regards

9. sn30

sn30 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I would like to know about my career.I have Masters degree in IT. I have worked in the field of IT for around 4 years.I had to leave my job due to some personal reason. I have gap of around 2 years. I’m looking out for job since last year but have not found one.I would like to know,

1. When I’ll get Job?
    2. Whether I should continue working in IT(if possible plz tell which area in IT)? Or try some other fields(If yes then which one)?

My details:
    birth date: 30-3-1985
    Birth time: 9.43 AM
    Birth place : Madgaon,Goa

Waiting for your reply Sir.

10. snowyhats

snowyhats Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    I want to know about my Career and about my marriage..My parents are worried about i am having some dhosa..so please kindly inform about my job..bcoz i am waiting to get a government job.i got passed in a competitive exam and waiting for selection ..can i get tat job nw?

Details:
    Birth date: 5-2-1989
    Birth time: 1.30 PM
    Birth place : Sattur,Tamilnadu

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014