1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband's Wiered Habbit

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by inteloddy, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

if the emphasis is always on undergarments and urging posters to share their reaction... benefit the doubt.

2. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

:hide:
    I might be the odd one out in this but I think that's actually kind of awesome. Look at the bright side: if he's any good at it, you have an extra pair of hands to help dress you in your finest.

But honestly, don't shun him and most importantly don't make assumptions. It could even have been something he tried out of sheer curiosity (no pun intended). Talk to him, trust him and let him share what he was doing or thinking. Be approachable and listen to him quietly without jumping to conclusions or judgement. That's the least you can do!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  3. zales

zales Silver IL'ite

Maybe you should give him a chance to talk? He may have answers to your questions.

4. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Please give him a chance to explain.

5. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

Is this what a "Tomgirl" behavior is?

I have heard/read many women identify themselves as "Tomboys". No one looks at these Tomboys with disdain or anything like that. Even their male spouses don't seem to question their orientation.

So what if a man tries to dress up like a girl? Is it different from being a "Tomboy"?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. inteloddy

inteloddy New IL'ite

Thans all for your replies. I would def try talking to him calmly on the issue.

1 person likes this.
  7. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

As someone said, he would have done that to surprise you. We never felt bad to wear jeans with tshirts or shirts even tough it is mans thing but we felt bad when vice versa happens. Please talk with him and do understand his feeling instead of moving away from him. Moving away is just a escapism and handling things will make you stronger rather than moving away.
    So before you judge, discuss with your DH and if you feel that he should visit psychiatrist, take him to good psychiatrist.

8. inteloddy

inteloddy New IL'ite

Dear Divshri,
    I dont knw wht to talk to him and how to approach to this matter. Hope so he would have just done it for fun. I just tried analysing the things after review from the members.I would say at bed he was a compelete man. We havnt faced any such problem so hoping he has just done for fun and which I think shouldnt affect his gender identity. Then too will be more clear when I talk to him.

And yea many member felt her that this post is a troll. I had emphasised more on undergarment. If they feel so I shall close this thread. I was just here to take the opinion of the issue i had come across. N many had questions how I came to know he was wearing undergarment. So answer to it is I saw the bra strap on his shoulder. I think this should justify those who have doubt. Then too if they yet feel its a troll they dont need to waste time on replying.

9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

DEar OP....Cross dressing does not make a person gay.Do talk to him .Let him seek help if he needs .If you need counselling....you do that.

If he can change ...good for you.
    If he can't......then you have to see how you feel about it. Does this make him less manly in your eyes?If it is any help....Arjun (from Mahabharat )dressed as a woman for a long time(due to circumstances)and he was the manliest of men.If it does not make any difference to his conduct physically and emotionally....you may be able to live with this .It is easier said than done....so all the best.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. Mohur

Mohur Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Please give your husband a chance to explain himself... before jumping to any conclusion. Most misunderstandings arise due to lack of communication... So hear out what he has to say and then based on it you can take logical steps.

You can just approach him and say what you have seen and say that you don't know what to make of it and would like to hear his side of the story.

Talk to him please... before making assumptions or freaking out... He might just have been curious or he may be into cross-dressing. No way to know unless YOU speak to HIM.