1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Phone call… Part-28

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by divshiri87, Jan 27, 2014.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Abhi’s mother was crying and said “Abhi ended his life before 5 months and we came to know that he ended his life for Maahi. He is introvert and never shared his love towards Maahi. We came to know after he left us that too through his diary. He should have told us about Maahi instead of writing about her in his diary. Now nothing is with us except his diary”.
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
    Shahul added “As my mom said, Abhi never shared his love to any of our family members. He left a note before leaving home and in that he mentioned that he will end his life for his love. We tried to find him after he left home and we found his body after 5 days in Fujairah”.

Ria asked “What? He ended his life in Fujairah. Who is there in Fujairah? Are you sure that he is your Abhi?”

Shahul said “Do you think that we have not checked about Abhi before confirming his death? We have found his body and we did cremation”.

Ria said “Nope. I didn’t mean it. You would have agreed to the police report. But have you checked your brother’s dead body personally?”

Shahul said “Yes, and by the way why are you asking these details? It has been confirmed that he is no more for my family and now this is time to punish all you girls along with Maahi’s so called boyfriend. Don’t dare to ask any more questions.”

Ria said “Sorry, for what happened. But we are not responsible for his death. Please leave us”.

Tring.. Tring….

Shahul’s mobile was ringing and picked up the call. He talked for next 3 minutes and disconnected the call.

Shahul was tensed and I could find it from his face

Abhi’s mom asked “Shahul, who is on call? Why are you tensed? Is everything alright my son?”

Shahul replied “Yeah, everything is fine and I have some work outside and I will be back in next 30 minutes. Please observe these girls. You can take help from uncle”.

Said this he called uncle and left that place.

Shahul’s uncle came and we saw him. Seeing him, Ria was shivering and tears started rolling down through her cheeks.

I asked her “Ria, What happened? Did you see him earlier?” in low tone.

Ria said “Yeah, I saw him when we went to Nithish’s flat. Do you remember one day I met my friend on the way to Nithish’s apartment? And in return, I saw someone who said that I will be in trouble. This is the same person whom I saw in Nithish’s apartment”.

Then I remembered that incident.

Shahul’s uncle came near to Ria and said “I have already told you that you will be in trouble. In spite of my warnings, you dared to help your friend who is worthless”.

Ria said “Nope, still I believe Maahi. Maahi is not that kind of girl who hurt others and their feelings. If that Maahi and our Maahi is same, she would have handled your Abhi in better way. At least believe us now. Both Maahi’s are not same”.

Shahul’s uncle didn't pay attention to Ria’s words instead he went inside and I heard sound of Maahi from inside.

I shouted “What are you doing to Maahi? We are telling that both are different and still you are hurting Maahi. This is not correct and please leave her”.

Shahul’s uncle came from that room shouting “I won’t leave you girls. You pay for what you did”.

Abhi’s mother said “Calm down. Don’t spoil your health in shouting with these people. Anyways we gonna kill them. Let us wait till Shahul come and we will proceed further”.

After hearing Abhi’s mom words, we all started crying as they are going to kill everyone for no mistake.

I tried to plead them but in vain. They didn’t pay ears to us.

Abhi’s mom tried to call Shahul but Shahul didn’t attend her call. These people waited for Shahul’s return.

After sometime say 2 hours, Shahul came. He was happily laughing and singing some songs and going here and there. We didn’t understand anything and we saw eachother’s face.

Abhi’s mom asked Shahul “Son, what happened? Why are you behaving like this? Are you okay?”

Shahul replied “Yes mom, I am good. No.. No.. I am very good and very happy” and humming some song.

Abhi’s mom asked Shahul again “But you are behaving something different. You stopped laughing before 5 months. What made you so happy today? And where have you gone?”

Shahul replied”……………………………….
    To be continued.....

2 people like this.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Don't tell me Abhi is alive or there is another Maahi with whom Abhi had fallen in love......
    Ok will wait for the next......hope the suspense will end soon:)

3. mithra3412

mithra3412 Platinum IL'ite

Abhi not dead he is alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused2:

4. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Aruna and mithra for your FB..
    Let us see whether Abhi is alive or dead in next posts....
    Will try to end the suspense soon... If suspense ends, story will end...

5. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

6. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Divi nice post. waiting for ur next episode.

7. chad

chad Silver IL'ite

Nice post and hope he is alive..:)

8. hymavarun

hymavarun Silver IL'ite

Nice episode.waiting for next episode.

9. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

something is wrong there....

Nice post divi... looks like story is coming to end

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite