June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Zoya10

Zoya10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Tinygirl.

Its common. I am also feeling it too low, very low sometimes. And in anatomy scan also when they checked, baby was too low and doctor was ok with it.! So dont worry!

2. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

3. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Hi All

Happy to hear everyone is doing good.As I said before,this is my second pregnancy(17 weeks now).Does anyone feel kicks or movements this much early?At first,I discarded it as some sort of stomach upset.But I could really FEEL it now.Anyone else with same situation?

4. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@ramya

Congrats ramya for feeling the movements. I have read that second time moms feel the movements much early than the first time moms as you would have experienced it before. Since you can easily distinguish between the movements and gas problem you will feel it early than first time moms :)

5. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Tinygirl for your reply..Take care of your health.

6. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

hello everyone!!!!how r u all?? anybody have ligament pains when sleeping...my sides r hurting when i turn on each side.my mom wants me to get up every time when i need an turn..thats difficult bcos i need lot of twist and turns every half an hour now a days.

i m sleeping with two support pillows and one pillow in between my legs...still my hips r sore enough to wake me from sleep..any ideas friends????anybody go through this???
    [​IMG]

7. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@bavya: Sorry for not being much help in this, maybe others will help you out in this. Well even i turn a lot in night and I don't bother to get up and change every time, its too tiring. But I do have observed my heartbeat increases whenever I change. I asked doc about it and she said it's quiet normal. And I get ribs pain than leg pain these days. Though I don't crunch much while sleeping, my ribs still hurt :(

8. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@all

Done with my anomaly scan yesterday and was in full tears watching my baby. Glad that everything is normal, though the parameters like HC, AC are slightly more than the avg values. I am not bothered about this, but just want to know if anybody had the same?

9. pardesigirl

pardesigirl New IL'ite

@bavya I used to have similar aches and pains and still do at times but realised its related to standing/walking for long without taking break at regular intervals. everytime I have exhausted myself by walking or standing for over 30mins, I would have terrible aches. Also please make sure you switch sides when sleeping...I know its a challenge specially when you are already tired but I found it the best way to keep away from cramps.

Ligaments stretch is normal because your baby is growing. I have been moisturising my belly with bio oil because the drier the skin the worse the stretch you would feel.

Try some calf muscles stretching and ankle rotation while you are sitting upright on a sofa/chair. It will further help relax your muscles (my doc recommended it). warm shower before sleep helps and if the pain is too much try wrapping a hot bottle in a towel and keeping it near your pain area.

Hope that helps!!! Feel better soon :)))

I am going to try pregnancy yoga now that I am nearing 21 weeks, a lot of people say it helps with flexibility and calming muscles. Will let you know about my experience.

10. askdee

askdee Bronze IL'ite

I am also having bad leg pain and back pain if I stand even for more than 30mins at a stretch...:bowdown I have to take breaks while cooking and then continue in between..
    Also I feel dizzy if I stand long..does anyone else feel dizziness?
    I am trying to drink lots of water and eat bananas to have more potassium...