1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Phone call… Part-27

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by divshiri87, Jan 24, 2014.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

I saw anger in his face. He came near us and said “When Maahi told you about Abhi, you people made fun of him and advised your friend not to accept his love. His love towards was true and he ended his life when he came to know that Maahi didn’t love him”.
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
    I would have poured by questions if they remove the tape from my mouth. I had many questions to ask them but I was numb.

Someone called Shahul and the guy who spoke us responded and said “Yeah bro.. I am coming”.

He turned towards us and said “Don’t spare you all”. Said this he left the place.

Ria saw me and I remembered Ria said about this guy’s name earlier. But I don’t understand why these people are taking revenge on us along with Maahi.

I thought myself “He said Abhi loved Maahi but Maahi never loved him and he ended his life because Maahi didn’t accept his love. But Maahi never discussed about Abhi. And this Lady is the mother of Abhi but how is Shahul related to Abhi". I was helpless.

Nithish was making some different sounds and Shahul came in and asked “Nithish, why are you making these sounds? What do you want?”

Nithish showed water bottle and Shahul gave water to Nithish to drink.

Before Shahul shut Nithish’s mouth, Nithish asked “Who is Abhi? How is Maahi related to him? When did he end his life?”

Shahul shut Nithish’s mouth before answering and said “Abhi is my brother. He loved Maahi a lot and he proposed his love but that Maahi didn’t accept his love and she loved you. Abhi is far better than you but she fell for you. Abhi came to know that Maahi didn’t love him so he ended his life when he thought Maahi was not there for him”.

Said this he left leaving us in that room.

I saw everyone’s face and everyone was very tired as we didn’t have food for long time. After sometime, I heard Maahi’s voice. I understood she was talking with someone but couldn’t hear her properly.

That lady came with plates and she served us food. They untied our hands and removed plaster from everyone’s mouth. She pointed gun and told us not to talk.

They gave sandwich but I was not sure whether it is veg or not. So I didn’t dare to touch. Hansi also didn’t touch as she is vegetarian. That lady came near to Hansi and said “don’t you want food? Do you like to die with starving?”

Hansi replied “I am vegetarian. I am not sure whether this is veg or not”.
    That lady laughed loud and said “This is vegetarian only. You can have and remember this is not hotel. We provide and you eat. You are not supposed to ask or demand anything”.

I added “We are not sure whether you provide veg stuff to eat. That is why we hesitate to eat. I can live without eating but I cannot eat non vegetarian”.

That lady said “Don’t expect too much from us. We don’t provide you non vegetarian food”.

I asked “Where is Maahi? Why is she not with us? What are you doing to her? Is she safe or not?”

Shahul came and said “Maahi is with us. We won’t do anything to her other than taking her last breadth. I still don’t understand why Abhi ended his life for this worthless less”.

I said “We don’t know Abhi and Maahi is nowhere related to him. Can you tell when Abhi ended his life?”

Abhi’s mother said “Don’t act smart dear. Maahi is Abhi’s love and Abhi ended his life for his love. And Maahi is only reason for his extreme step and you girls were with her and advised her not to accept Abhi’s love”.

She again said “What made you to advise Maahi not to accept Abhi’s love? Abhi would not have ended his life if Maahi accepted his love”.

Ria said “We don’t know who Abhi is and I am sure Maahi is not aware of Abhi. Please leave us”.

Abhi’s mother said again “Without knowing Abhi, you have advised Maahi not to accept his love. Isn’t it?”

I added “Please, do believe us. We really don’t know Abhi and his love towards Maahi. Please leave us, we are from good family and we can’t take any one’s life in our hands. We didn’t advise Maahi. We are matured enough to take decisions. Can you please me when Abhi ended his life?”

Abhi’s mother was crying and said “Abhi ended his life before 5 months and we came to know that he ended his life for Maahi. He is introvert and never shared his love towards Maahi. We came to know after he left us that too through his diary. He should have told us about Maahi instead of writing about her in his diary. Now nothing is with us except his diary”.

To be continued....

5 people like this.

2. seepra

seepra Bronze IL'ite

good going..but please dont make us wait for too long to know who is this Abhi....

3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Divishri a very nice post. Seems like pieces of information started falling in place but will wait for ur next post. Looks like Mahi must be some one who used the same number/lived in same apartment before. Anyways waiting for ur next post to reveal the mistery.

4. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thanq seepra and rajini for your FB...
    Yeah, we will know about Abhi and Maahi's relationship in next posts. Fingers crossed....

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Looks like loose ends are getting connected slowly.....

6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Good to see this type of stories

8. hymavarun

hymavarun Silver IL'ite

Very good story..waiting for next one.

9. chad

chad Silver IL'ite

Nice episode..going good..:)

10. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

wow ...great suspense...
    I think this maahi and that maahi( abhis love) is not same.
    May be abhi's lover mahi is the one who lived in that apt past and who took same number 3yrs back.
    what u say divi?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014