August 2014 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by puja1986, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy Chitu. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

2. YaminiC

YaminiC Silver IL'ite

Hi agn,

I went to doc yesterday .... he prescribed medicines for indigestion(gastric trouble) and constipation. I am ok as of now ... i am having buttermilk daily so my constipation problem is some what ok ..... taking only one fruit daily i have to increase that .... my 1st scan is scheduled after 2 weeks i.e., in my 10th week ... i am eagerly waiting for that .... hope everything goes fine .....

Thanks ,
    Yamini

3. hasini08

hasini08 Bronze IL'ite

@yamini, take care and drink plenty of fluids.

4. chitu

chitu Bronze IL'ite

u can try inji pal ( ginger milk and jaggery ) it releived from burps and bloating of stomach ..... for constipation try prune juice it helps lot :)

thanks agn, newlife14 and vasumathy

5. YaminiC

YaminiC Silver IL'ite

Thanks chitu and hasini .... will try that .... i am taking lots of fluids so constipation got reduced ... doc prescribed simethicone for indigestion/gas(not started taking them)... as of now feeling little better

6. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

New life I had been going through the same since my 7th to 13th week.. Most of the days I could eat none other than curd rice.. To control my nausea I had been taking Doxinate prescribed by my doc.. And I use to have Orange flavored candies in hand.. wenever I feel like vomitting I take one or 2 of them and that helped to some extent.. Don't worry u ll become alrite in another 2 or 3 weeks..

7. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

That sounds like a good idea, will try that too as some gas issue startet. Thanks Chitu :) :)
    Does any of you ladies experienced pelvic floor / pelvic / pubic symphysis pain?????? i couldnt even get up alone in the night when last weekend sometimes i feel it with every step.. its sort of scaring me.. i took apointment with gynec today and he will check on me tomorrow.. i hope its gonna be ok...
    If anyone heard about such thing please share with me or pour in knowledge how to reduce that pain / problem.

8. smartengg

smartengg Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Great to hear that everyone is having a good progress with their pregnancies.
    Update from me- I had my first scan at 8+2. Fetal heartbeat was clearly seen,and I tell you that was one big relief. The doctor has told me I am a little off an dates and the fetus measured around 6+4 or close to 7.I guess that's fine because I know I ovulate really late in the cycle. Have been called in for another scan 2 weeks later to chk the growth.I am sure all will be fine this time.Crossing my fingers and having faith in God.Btw wat do you ladies do all day ??
    I am working in India ,but on leave,since somtime.My hubby is on a project in usa and I am on short leave to accompany him.That is when I conceived :).
    I plan to go back after completion of my first trimester ,since im already running out of leaves.
    It's very boring these days for me here since weather does not permit me to go out and due to pregnancy ,we have stopped having trips.
    Whole day at home sucks, only movies tv reading day in and day out :(

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  9. hasini08

hasini08 Bronze IL'ite

thats nice that u get time off from work. I was o leave for last 2 weeks, but joined this Monday. Now not much free time but whenever get some I sleep . I just cant stop myself from falling asleep. I am planning to work full term will see how it goes :).
    Good that you are off work. You can go for walking may be , then sleep for sometime in the afternoon :)

10. hasini08

hasini08 Bronze IL'ite

Friends, what are you all up to these days ? No posts? all busy with morning sickness :). I have still bad vomiting feeling all day and taking anti sickness tablets that eases the sickness to some extent. How about all of you? One other thing is I want to sleep always. I was person who could only sleep at night usually but now I need to sleep always. I would be happy to sleep all day :) . One other thing, is I dont urinate always, just the usual like before. why?