APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Great Anitha, good that your scan went well. Even i am feeling a lot of kicks and movements . especially when i lie down or sit in the office.

Name hunting? i thought you have alreday decided on pratik?
    I am in office so no movies, but i have to watch Solomon pattimandram :)

2. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi girls ,

I am into il after long time . Was reading all your updates. Nice to c all your updates.
    It is 25th week starting for me . I met doctor 2 weeks back and she just checked my weight , bp , baby heartbeat and said all is fine.

I asked doctor about us scan but she said it is not required. I am not feeling kicks , much movements .I need to go to doctor again and check about it. I dont understand why there is not much baby movements. It is very very veyr mild and I feel only around 1 or 2 in the night (most of nights I would be asleep at that time). Is this something to be worried about.

Regarding delivery I need to go to my mil's town and I need to take a new house , set up house and stay .. I was so worried about it and was crying and very upset for 10 days . Then I have somehow consoled myself .. I want to be only with my mother and my husband . They both are very understanding..

For february I have planned to enjoy my time fully as I will be with hubby in blr . Each day I have planned one actitivity for enjoyment. I know that my days will be planned by others when I leave bangalore and go to mil's town. So I am planning to enjoy feb month like reading fav books , magazines , comics , going parlour , taking photos , etc etc.

This sunday I have baby shower function:) . I am so excited about it . I was getting ready for the function since 2 weeeks by going parlour , applying face packs etc , getting blouse , saree ready , shopping cosmetics etc..

I went for antenatal class (only one session) but I am so lazy to do exercises. so botrh mom and my husband asked to stop going there and wasting time... I wake at 9 . By the time I wake up , mom makes bfast , lunch , juice etc. I just eat everything and go office . browse or do work . Then walk inside campus in the evening . Come back . Watch some serial .. talk with hubby till 12 ... sleep . This has been my routine for last 2 months :) .. Today my husband was telling me ' You better be active to have normal delivery' .. I feel I am the laziest in the world ..

Good thing is many relatives who met me recently said , I look the same ( anyways I was not so lean before preg) except for tummy size. So far till 25 th week , I have gained 5 kgs.

Regarding my office work , I had work in december for 20 days and now again back to bench time . Was spending lots of time in mommy blogs as I am loving them . I simply see the photos in the mommy blogs and read some funny blogs and enjoy.

I am not shopping anything for baby or myself .. I want to buy baby bath tub, feeding pillow , electric pump , toys etc etc.. however since hubby feels not to spend much restricting myself .. I dont know if feeding pillows are helpful .. but whenvere i see it in mom and me i feel like buying it :) ..

Gals , plz tell me whether i should take it serious that I am not feeling much movements till now

3. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Harini,
    nice to see your updates, I was thinking why haven't u posted anything since long.
    Nice to see your updates. Dont worry about going to MIl's place, if that is what destined you cannot do much about it. Good that you are spending quality time with your mom and your husband . and enjoy your seemandham/valakappu. and 5 kilo as of now is actually very good . i think i have gained more than that :)

Regarding baby movements it is better to go n check with the doctor because only if you hear from doctor tat everything is fine u will be peaceful.
    But dont worry everything will be fine.

4. Natcdm

Natcdm New IL'ite

Thanks much Divya:) I know its a late reply...i have been diagnosed with GD:( So was not able to login to IL for a while. I did put retired and they have interview on Friday:) Fingers crossed....Worst case i have VISA for MIL...So no worries at this point of time....

Am having a boy:) Was eagerly expecting a gal:) But right now convinced that i should have a healthy baby...that's all..Thanks again for getting back to me ...it really helped...

5. Natcdm

Natcdm New IL'ite

Hi Harini
    Just my 2 cents...I had my doc appt yesterday and i put the very same qn to her regarding movement. I am on my 27 week now and i could barely feel kicks...Of course i had heavy kicks few weeks ago. She said it depends on the baby position...Like when it kicks outside we could feel it more...when it kicks inside we may not feel it...But its better to get it checked with your doc as well... would love to hear your response...

6. Trying2bmom

Trying2bmom Silver IL'ite

Hi all, hope everyone had a great new year , pongal:)

update te from my side , I am doing well .. I was on bedrest just for a week and cL went to 2.2 cm to 4.0 cm in 7 days around 22 weeks.. So I am off the bed rest and maintaining my health to prevent preterm labor...my girls are growing well as well.. They 2lbs each at 26 w4 d ,,growing little small which is a good thing for twins , so that I can keep them inside for little longer .. Just crocheting and relaxing myself for now.. Names are decided and my family and his family love their names :) ( such a big relief )

my babyshower is going to be on 26 th and around 40 ladies will be there..really excited to be there ..as far as delivery and labor , I will be deliver the babies between 37 w and 38weeks and most probably c- section because my little munchkins not staying in one position..both are in breech now...

regarding movements , I am not only feel their movements but also I can able to see them on top of belly .. When I listen to music, I literally see my belly moving ( bouncing) from left to right ... What an amazing feelings ...

1 person likes this.
  7. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidya,
    Dont worry everything will go well. My parents wil be here by april 1 st, booked their tickets. They will be here till sept end.

T2bmom,
    nice to hear that everything went well. so 37 weeks means when will you deliver? april 1 st week?

8. Bhuvan2b

Bhuvan2b Junior IL'ite

Hi all
    Am also due in April.. I have been reading all the posts in this thread now n then but couldn't post one on my own...am in my 26th week n feeling few movements of the baby in the night r sometimes in office too.. I have one doubt for all working women.. How long u plan to take ur maternity leave.

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Nice to see your updates and on your little gymnastic hero inside.

No luck yet , i thought you were busy since I did not see any updates from you in IL.I am kind of fed up, since we have taken all tests and everything is fine. So, i kind of let it go, if it has to happen it will happen. I do not want to stress too much. But deep in my heart, i have the faith that it will happen. Atleast am happy that I have a loving sweet daughter who makes our life meaningful everyday.

How was Pongal and New Year. I am looking forward to see more updates from you.

Take care.

10. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Bhuvan,
    Welcome to the lub.Do you know what baby are you having? yeah we are all in 26-27 weeks and feel lots of movements.
    Maternity leave everybody wish to take longer but it depends rite. I have only 6 weeks of leave and made up my mind as well. Your parents and inlaws coming to help you? Is this your first baby? My parents will be coming to be with me on 37th week.