Daily Verses from the Holy Bible.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Godschild, Feb 26, 2010.

1. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
    Deuteronomy 6:5

2. sandhyachander

sandhyachander Bronze IL'ite

I call to GOD, and the LORD saves me. psalm 55:16

In any situation, when you need help, where no one can reach, call on the NAME of JESUS, He will come to save you.

3. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
    Philippians 4:4

4. sandhyachander

For I am the LORD who heals you. Exo 15:26. Amen.

May Jehovah Rapha heal all our loved ones of all sicknesses. He is beyond the possibilities of medical sciences.

5. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

The mouth of the righteous is a well of life,
    But violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
    [h=3]Proverbs 10:11[/h]

6. sandhyachander

The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a place of safety in times of trouble. Ps 9:9-Amen

When weak, physically or emotionally, JESUS is our strength. He's all we need. Thank you Jesus!

7. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. Jeremiah 1:8

When you have JESUS with you, you don’t have to afraid of anything or anyone..
    Live fear free life.. JESUS will lead you..

8. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

<<

Isaiah 30

15..."Come back and quietly trust in me. Then you will be strong and secure." But you refuse to do it! 16 Instead, you plan to escape from your enemies by riding fast horses. And you are right-escape is what you will have to do!

18 And yet the Lord is waiting to be merciful to you. He is ready to take pity on you because He always does what is right. Happy are those who put their trust in the Lord.

>>

Most of us when faced with a problem start planning on how to get out of it, and may or may not be successful. We do not realize that if we submit to HIM, HE has a better plan (leading to our well being) that is by all means way above our worldly plans.

And yet again, and as always HE keeps waiting for us to go to HIM. For HE is our loving father who never changes.

It is beyond imagination...the happiness of those who don't spent time wastefully planning on their own, but go straight to GOD at the very moment they are hit with a problem. Unimaginably blessed will they be.

Amen

9. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8

JESUS will guide you! Always remember, Two caring eyes are always watching over you..! Dont worry. :)

10. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen”. Isaiah 14:24

Our JESUS is a righteous and truth loving God...! Trust Him! Amen!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    2 people like this.