Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Giirija

Giirija New IL'ite

1) Date of Birth :23 Oct 1977
    2) Time of Birth : 3.30 AM
    3) Place of Birth : Ghana PUR

We would like to know possibility of job change or promotion in his career. He is very unsatisfied with his career growth. Also we are facing financial problems. Please help us know the possibility of,

1. Any job change/promotion
    2. Betterment in financial position ?
    3. Any chances of buying a house/when ?

Thank you for all your guidance throughout Sir. All your replies have been reassuring and giving us clarity on our lives. Thank you again Sir.

2. sandeepkaur

sandeepkaur New IL'ite

Thanks Very much sir for your time & valuable advice.
    Please let me know by when my husband will get permanent job & by when we'll settle in our life ?

His details
    1-may-1983, 10 p.m., Amritsar (Punjab).

3. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir

Thanks for replying
    Can you please let me know what all should be done to reduce this negative effect of dasas and planets?
    We will go to Tirumala - what else do you suggest? Any pooja vidhi?
    Which temple in Tirumala?
    Please let me know... I will ensure we take all the actions from our end to make all the stars favorable for him.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aartijadhav,

Please repost your request with the reply given by me.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sandeepkaur,

Your husband belongs to Scorpio Ascdt, and the 10th house, house of profession is Leo, owned by Sun, who is exalted and placed in the 6th house along with the 6th lord Mars, because the 6th house is 9th house, considering from the 10th house of profession; i.e. house of luck. So naturally, this should give him good luck as far as profession is concerned.

However, as the 10th lord Sun is aspected by Saturn, and as there is no benefic aspect, this is one of the set back for his professional career and this will make to work in low paid jobs only, inspite of the fact that he may be well qualified and working hard.

To over this problem, the dedicated prayers may give some remedy. Please pray him Lord Siva on every Sunday, which will gradually give improvement in his professional career. He may try for Govt or Govt related jobs

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Divshiri87,

You belong to Scorpio Ascdt, owned by Mars and the Ascdt is occupied by retrograde Saturn and he is directly aspecting the 7th house and also aspecting the one of the luminaries, i.e. Sun, which will normally delay the marriage. Hence, as per your chart, the period between Nov 2014 and July, 2016 is supportive for marriage.

Regards.

7. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir

Thanks for replying
    Can you please let me know what all should be done to reduce this negative effect of dasas and planets?
    We will go to Tirumala - what else do you suggest? Any pooja vidhi?
    Which temple in Tirumala?
    Please let me know... I will ensure we take all the actions from our end to make all the stars favorable for him.

regards
    Aarti.

8. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Pls find below details of my sister & her husband. From the time she got married they having problem in life. She got married in 2011 and delivered baby in 2012 but she is having problem in her marriage life. Can you pls advice if she has to do any remedies? He is always keeping her in house arrest and does not show any affection to the baby or least bothered to even talk to her or take to doc when she not well. Now she is planning to leave him and take divorce. My parents are too much worried about her life. She is very good person and has helping nature but now since in her life she got so much suffering we are all feeling very bad for her. Pls guide us

Sister name

Name: Mala
    Date of Birth : 9th Aug 1983
    Time of birth: 9.43 pm
    Place: Chennai

Her husband name: Nirmal
    Date of Birth: 9th Jun 1979
    Time of birth: 9.20 am
    Place: Kolkatta

Thanks in advance

9. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thank you sir for your reply..

10. hegdes

hegdes New IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy:

Date of Birth: November 2, 1994
    Time of Birth: 10:40 AM
    Place of Birth: Bangalore

Would like to know about higher education and also at what age marriage will take place

Pranams