1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Crochet Wishlist-2013

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by Bhavani22, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

great going, bhavani.
    Am eagerly waiting to see your ami work. meanwhile, what is this...you are thinking of abandoning the idea for an afghan :biggrin2: ?
    My crochet work is stalled for the time being. Am on the process of relocation and may pick up the hook only after a month. Until then will peep in here always to see your progress :-D.

Bye

2. Bhavani22

Bhavani22 Gold IL'ite

When I started those cuties, I was so excited to see the results. later when all the crocheting was done , somehow lost interest to sew them up. Will push myself one day to complete it:)

I'm just thinking to convert the motifs made so far into a bag akka but i haven't abandoned the idea of making an afghan. It is always on the top of my wishlist...

Oh! take care and come back with a bang:)

3. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

I am also interested crochets. but a basic beginner.. not able to continue it properly due to office works.. But this year I would love to do a proper granny's square, a mobile pouch for starters. lets see..

4. Bhavani22

Bhavani22 Gold IL'ite

All the best Indhu Ramesh:) I was also a beginner when I started this thread yar . hardly three months of crocheting then... Now I'm so so so addicted to the craft and when i find some time , my mind immediately searches for the hook and yarn:) :)

5. Bhavani22

Bhavani22 Gold IL'ite

A year just went by! More than happy than 2013 ended and a good start in 2014. I know that this year is going to be tougher but all ready and boosted to fight and conquer it.
    Only think that kept me sane in 2013 is crochet. I tried my hands on a lot of things. Though only few saw the limelight and many resting in the WIP basket, it was such a fun just to crochet. Of my 2013 wishlist, I am really happy that I tried few.

6. Bhavani22

Bhavani22 Gold IL'ite

2013.jpg 2013-2.jpg

2013 as it is!

1 person likes this.
  7. machan

machan Platinum IL'ite

wow..Bhavani your 2013 creations are superb..mm.Its motivating me to crochet more..where you are buying the yarns?and what type of yarns..this one is my main confusing thing in crocheting... pl clarify me..