1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fenugreek for bust enlargement?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by cindyboo, May 31, 2007.

1. hopeforgood

hopeforgood New IL'ite

Girls

I heard that if exercises related to pectoral muscles (i.e the muscles around the breast area) are done it shows off the breasts bigger than their real size...(i.e enhances the breasts shape)

lifting dumbells / weights...upwards and side ways..and also lie down on your back and lift the dumbells with your hands and move your hands upwards and downwards and also up above your head...repeat this as sets and atleast do 3 to 5 sets...dont expect immediate results...but slowly you would see the difference.

.I remember reading an article on this will try to dig through and post it...

2. kss_v

kss_v New IL'ite

Hey jyothisan,

could you pls let us know how u used methi seeds in milk i mean powdered or soaked the seeds.

thanks,

kssv

3. priyadinesh

priyadinesh New IL'ite

hey i am also eager to know whether methi seeds really works and also the recipe
    please let us know yaar
    regards
    priya

4. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hey girls... lets all send out a search party for Priya... She dropped in to give us a bait and has then disappeared.....
    Priya (Jyothisan),
    All of us want to know the recipe....its a matter of life and better life!!;-). If there is any such thing that works well.... it would be great....
    share with us quickly...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Hi All ,
    I don't know anything about fenugreek paste ( seeds soaked & made as a paste ) . Castor oil is very effective , my friend told . Heat ( slightly ) 2 tablespoons of castor oil and using your palms , massage the right breast in anti-clock wise & the left side in clock wise in a circular manner . Have to do it slowly & with a little pressure . Start from the mid-point giving a little more pressure there . It gives good results both in tightening & enlarging the breasts . Ten minutes of massaging is enough . Leave it for one hour & wash the area . You will see the change in a week if done properly . For best results you have to continue it for atleast 2 months . You can add vitamine E oil too with it !
    Try it & tell me , girls !
    Love,
    Indhu.

6. Bindu Thomas

Dear Indusri,
    Thank u.
    I will try this. Should it be massaged every day?
    I know that fenugreek helps in increasing the milk production when taken orally... I have used it just after my 3rd baby and it helped a lot but I too have not tried it for bust enlargement..

7. DivyaKumari

DivyaKumari New IL'ite

Hi Bindu...

did u try that castorOil massage....
    If so please let me know the result....

8. Bindu Thomas

Dear Divya,
    not yet... But will let u know as soon as I do and see any results...

9. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bindhu ,
    Sorry for the delay in replying . Yes , you have to do the massage daily for atleast 10 minutes ( if possible twice daily - for best results ) . You will see the difference in a week's time itself !
    Love,
    Indhu.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  10. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

I read online that Saw Palmetto (some mexican or chinese herb) and Fenugreek capsules help in breast enhancement. However I also read that initially it causes water retention body might bloat up.

Fenugreek tea can be made and taken ...boil 1tsp of fenugreek seeds in water cool it and have that decoction...twice or thrice in a day..

also try to massage the breasts with olive/almond/castor/coconut/sesamum oil and then apply hot towel on the breasts for sometime it helps in good blood circulation.

i found a site which gave very good info..hope it helps all...

Breast Enlargement Herb Index