Hyderabad - capital of two states

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by ASHWINRAJ, Dec 10, 2013.

1. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

you are not following welll :rant

"hopeandjoy31" is the user who abused you .. and got banned ...

and now u said u feel bad of that person getting banned so i said RIP "hopeandjoy31"

and now u say whaatsmiley .... ????

:rotfl ASHWINRAJ you .. mademydaysmiley

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

3. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

okay... i do' t accept this Decisions by Government ...

url.jpg

4. To my best of knowledge, ( I am reading newspaper almost daily), when was the bill for division of Andra into Telengana and Seemandhra passed ?

You mentioned it as 5th Dec 2013 ? Where did you read this information ?

The cabinet has prepared the bill and has sent to President for his nod. It is yet to come back to Parliament from President's office.

Indications are that Telengana Bill may not be passed before the completion of this winter session of Parliament.

5. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Yeah I am sorry for the mistake. The bill has been prepared and yet to be passed in parliament.

I read this in the following link. Telangana

Hope there will be a polling session for this in parliament very soon.

6. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

Whole saga is a disaster for Hyderabad.

Whether it is split or stays united/drama continues - city and the residents would be the biggest losers.

Hyd is the bakra - 'sacrificial lamb' for both T and united AP supporters.
    T people create riots, AP people stop power and other essentials. Local economy, job situation, infra, power, transport, medical services, everything is hampered.

Ironic thing is Muslims, who make up more than one thirds of the city, the folks who founded/ruled the city want the state to remain united.
    MIM, politcal wing is fighting hard to keep the city/state as is and preseve their identity. Remember MIM has always won Hyd Lok Sabha seat so though irrelevant in state, they are very much relevant in city. In my view, the party leader is a idiot, but the muslims do have a big say on the direction of the city.

So if you take the 40% hyd muslims, 25% seemandhra hyd hindus and a small portion of 5% Telangana/Other region Hindus - majority of the city (70%+) do not want to see the issue at all.

Problem is in India, even if 2% of the population create riots, they are assumed to represent the city.

I feel the issue will drag on for sometime.
    Everyone is watching Kiran now. He can get a lot of support if he starts his own party before the LS polls. We will know in a couple of weeks.

Congress can split the state or keep it united - rest of the them can just watch.

Happy new year to all.

7. ashyprynia

ashyprynia Bronze IL'ite

Look at the timing of UPA-2.....all the while in power, were they sleeping ????...
    ...........that they did nothing to develop anything in Andhra ...
    ..................... and now they want to create confusion .......... nobody wants to invest in andhra pradesh because of lack of clarity...... this is very bad.
    Students are so confused about their "local quota" issues........and school kids are under pressure to finish their syllabus.

8. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

I said it is coming sometime ago.
    A 'Goddess Sonia' temple: Congress legislator's thank-you for Telangana decision | NDTV.com

All the Telengana supporters can start chanting 'Sonia Mata ki Jai'.

Also please start booking darshan tickets to next biggest religious hotspot.
    Plans might be in place to build bigger temple that would rival TTD once Congress storms into power in the new Telengana state.

It does not matter who wins at the center.
    Sonia would be forever etched into history books and into the minds and hearts of Telengana people.

9. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

And so finally TELANGANA emerged as the 29th STATE IN INDIA,TODAY.
    The rest of the districts to remain under ANDHRA.

10. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

...... :rant

..... all is well , all is well .. :bonk