June 2014 BLESSED MOM'S TO BE!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by tinygirl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

hi soulsong...

Congrats....i too wish to have a princess...lets see..wtever gender i want our babies to be healthy...i think our due dates r same...jun 25..then regards to ur daughter 1,bcos having a baby sister is a boon...i had that :)...take care...

1 person likes this.
  2. Onegoodlife

Onegoodlife Senior IL'ite

Bavya, during my first pregnancy I too had the NT measurement to be 1.4mm, which my doc said was good and my boy came out perfectly fine... So I think u shouldn't be worried about it...

3. Onegoodlife

PG, I too have my 20th week anamoly scan in the last week of Jan. Wishing u too a very happy new year...

4. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

hi Onegoodlife,

Thanks for ur supportive words...i too feel confident...

5. Onegoodlife

Wishing all the June moms-to-be a very very happy and joyous 2014...

4 people like this.
  6. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

Bavya, Few times measurements turn out wrong, which happened in my case too. So don't worry about anything

1 person likes this.
  7. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@pardesigirl:

In anamoly scan they will show you each part of babies. This is what I have read about. And even I have to force food and I sometimes wonder whether I am really doing justice to baby. Anyways hope things will improve

8. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@All

Did yous tart using cream/oil for stretch marks?? If yes please let me know some effective ones

9. bavyaselva

bavyaselva Junior IL'ite

Hi tinygirl,

S i too wish the measurement should be wrong...i will come back with results..but hoping all is well with my LO, bcos he flutters more active :thumbsup..how many of u started to feeling that???

Then wr u resided at dubai, i lives in sharjah,Abushagara (but now with mom in india)
    then i started using cream..my choice is shea butter having loads of benefits to the skin and marks.cocoa butter also can be used...but my mom tells coconut/olive oil is more than enough....

I got my hunger back..hope u too in coming days..i was suffered with bad bloating and reflux got some relief....so dont worry ur LO will get wtever he needs from u(so selfish..:biglaugh)we shd eat more for ourself only..So take care and eat well..all mommies always do justice to their kids from womb..

10. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Happy new year June Mommies...

I have an update, for the past 2 weeks i have sharp pain in left abdomen little left to naval point. it happens when i flip over in bed or whenever i throw up... the same skin area is also burning externally.. i am worried.. i have my appointment only on 9th. My first delivery was a c-section. Did any one or your friends have similar effect ? I am damn worried.. pls help...